Chapter 4

OLIVIA's POV

"Corndogs!" I screamed, running over to the corndog stand. I soon realized there was no one in particular to laugh with about my outburst, only making this situation more embarassing. I looked at the people who were staring at me. "Sorry." I mumbled to the lady whose children were now crying and pointing at me as if to say I was blamed for their little tears. She nodded and walked off with them, leaving me to buy my corndog.

Today, my town opened up a fun fair for anyone to come, so I thought, why not? The catch was that I was going solo. But, I had nothing to lose, right. I walked over to a bench, sat on it, and began to chew on my yummy corndog. I felt a shadow tower over me, making me curious and nervous.

I looked up, nearly dropping my half eaten corndog.

"N-Niall?" I spoke after a while. He was smirking, both hands in his front pockets. The last time I saw him was that night at his match. He drove me home in silence and told me he would- he would see me again . . . Oh! That makes sence as to why he is standing infront of me.

"Fancy seeing you here babe. He smirked. That husky and thick Irish accent always making my spine shiver.

"Yea, uh, I gotta go," I spoke, quickly getting up off the bench and walking past him. He grabbed both my wrists, the electricity shooting through my body, causing my hand to weaken and let the poor little corndog slip out of my grip. I was going to finish that!

"I paid for that!" I told him, a pout on my face.

"Whoa, what's the rush Princess? I want to have some fun with you." He said, pulling me closer to him. He wore a black and white letter man jacket with the hoodie over his head. It seemed no one cared that Niall Horan was at the fair.

"W-what?" I finally spoke up. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, leading me somewhere I didn't know we were allowed to go to. "Are we allowed to be here?" I asked, making sure this was safe.

"No, not really, but don't worry, I'll fight off bad monsters for you." He teased, making me glare at him. We reached a little circle walk way with a big water fountain in the middle. He pulled me towards the fountain. "Get in." He demanded. I looked over at him in shock.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not knowing if he was serious.

"I said, get in." He demanded again, this time, much more intimidating and hard.

"No! I'm not getting in that dirty water!" I whisper/yelled. I don't know why, but I felt the need to whisper . . .

"Do I have to force you in there?" He said, stepping even closer to me. I tried to stepped back, but his grip around my waist tightened. I chose not to go in the water, making Niall more pissed. "Just get in the stinkin' water Olivia!" He yelled in anger. I flinched and began to shake.

I put my right foot in the freezing water, balancing myself as I placed my left foot in. All the sudden water began to pour ontop of me. I gasped due to how cold it was. I heard a little swoosh, but I couldn't open my eyes because the water was pouring on my face. I began to shiver and all the sudden, cold hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me against their chest. Niall brought one hand to the back of my head and gently nuzzled it in his neck, allowing my eyes to open, but only to see Nialls neck.

I don't get why we are standing in a freezing fountain, cuddled together while cold water is pouring on us. After a few minutes, my body began to tremble and my teeth were chattering. No doubt, my lips were purple/blue.

"Hey! What are you kids doing in the fountain!" Someone yelled as I felt a flashlight shine on us. I heard Niall deviously chuckle and back away from me, grabbing my hand and pulling me - again - out of the fountain. We sprinted further down an alley, hearing footsteps chase us.