Chapter 8

I'm so sorry, I can't Kik legit 90 people. I'm not even kidding, I counted and had 90+ people Kiking me. I'm so sorry:(

follow my other original account on Instagram called @Five_Reasons_To_Smile thankyouuu

------------------------------------------------------

OLIVIA's POV

I woke up, smelling axe and smoke. I opened my eyes, I was in a bed. I looked over my shoulder and saw Niall sleeping peacefully. I smiled and fully turned around. His hair was in every place, making him look even cuter.

I lifted both of my hands and gently grabbed his right hand. I placed my head against his chest and fiddled with his hand. I kissed his bruised knuckles before I felt lips on the top of my head. I smiled and looked up to find his blue eyes pearing down at me.

"Goodmorning babe." His raspy morning voice spoke.

"Goodmorning Niall." I smiled at him. He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"You're too far away." He whined. I laughed and shook my head, snuggling closer to him. We heard a door slam downstairs, causing us both to jump and look at each other.

"Horan!" A voice shouted from downstairs. Niall groaned and stood up. I followed and tried to stand next to Niall, but he kept pulling me behind him. The door opened and it showed his manager, Simon.

"I thought there was no funny business between you two." Simon growled. We stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled. We both jumped back.

"We're dating Simon. Why is that such a big deal?" Niall yelled back.

"She'll ruin your career, boy." Simon stated, as if I wasn't in the room.

"I'm pretty sure I can have a girlfriend and a career at the same time." Niall retorted. Simon scoffed and looked to the right, slightly shaking his head.

"I don't want you two seeing eachother anymore."

"First, you just barged into my home without permission and now you think it's your decision on who I can or can't see. I don't care what you think Simon, she's my girlfriend wether you like it or not." Niall snapped.

"I made you famous! I'm supposed to keep an eye on you."

"You can trash on everything else, all you want. Just keep her out of it." Niall reasoned. Simon shook his head and turned around to walk out of the room.

"Training starts in an hour. I want you in that gym by the time I get there. You hear me, boy?" He shouted.

"Yes sir." Niall mumbled. After the door downstairs opened and slammed shut, we were alone. Niall turned around and sighed while staring at me. "I won't let him come inbetween us." Niall promised, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"It's ok Niall. He's a big meany." I joked, earning a chuckle from him.

"I have to go train. Simon would flip if he saw that I brought you along and I already have a headache from him." He rolled his eyes and began to change into fresh clothes. I nodded, "Don't leave this house until I get back, ok?" He demanded. I sighed and nodded again.

"Good, I'll see you soon ok?" He kissed my cheek and strolled downstairs. I followed after him and watched him walk out the door. I sighed and walked into his living room to turn on the TV so that I was atleast a little at ease about being alone inside a house located in the fricken woods. Glancing at the clock - 4:00, wow, we slept in really late -, I decided to just lay down in his bed. I ran up stairs - the steps creeking - and into his room, shutting the door and hopping in his cozy bed.