can't hide it?

Be John = = = >

For the next month, you continued to run illegal errands for this man on the phone and to top that, your more than stable relationship with Dave has all but gone to hell. You two fight all the time. It's gotten to the point where he doesn't even sleep in your room anymore. You were currently in your room, crying on the bed. You've just had so much stress on you in the past month and it kills you not to tell anyone -- especially the guy you're married to.

A few hours pass and your eyes have gotten dry. You got up and went downstairs to find Dave waiting for you.

"John... Tell me the FUCKING truth; are you cheating on me!?" Dave yelled at you. That made your heart sink. You were frozen. Would he really think you would cheat? That you could? After everything you've done for him...? Dave took your silence as a yes and his face got filled with anger. He slammed you to a wall. "HOW COULD YOU? I stopped everything FOR YOU AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND CHEAT?! YOU FUCKER! YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ARE THE REASON THIS FUCKING FAMILY IS FALLING APART." Dave screams at you. He dropped you and storms to the kids . You just slump to the floor as tears fall from your eyes. You heard a few things being dropped until you see Dave with Roxy and Jane in his arms and bags of their clothes. He walked to the door leaving. "W-W-Wait!!!" You ran after them but it was too late, they were already in the car driving off. You stood there at the door, more and more tears going down your face. You close the door and go to the room before getting a bottle of advil. You walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of jack. You down the pills and the alcohol and fall on the couch; crying while wanting all of this to just end.

Be Dave ====>

You got to the hotel you have been sleeping at. Roxy and Jane are confused and sleepy. You took them in the room and lay them in bed, letting them go back to sleep. You left the hotel room, locking it behind before you heading to a bar.

You planned to drink your pain away and you would've successful too, if not for a nice looking lady... She came by, stopping you on your 5th drink. "Hey there, handsome~ Wanna get out of here? ~" She winked at you. Your drunken thought process told you; 'Hey! John cheated on you... Why not cheat back?' You sit there, processing your thoughts before nodding at the woman. "...Y-Yeah. I think I'd like that a lot..." You said before leaving about $40 on the table and leaving with the lady.

That was about 40 minutes ago. Currently, you were making out with her in the back of her car. Her shirt was off and so was yours. She kept getting grabby and it started to annoy you. This just didn't feel right; not at all. Maybe something different... You let her grab you and rub you but... Not a thing. You weren't getting hard by this. You let her continue for another 15 minutes but you couldn't stomach this. It felt too wrong -- way too wrong. "Stop. Get off of me. " You pushed her off of you and grabbed your shirt before putting it on. "Fine then! Fuck you!" The girl yelled as you got out. "You wish..." You mumbled to yourself. You left to your car, driving to the hotel. You stumble to the room and open it to lay on the couch. ".....I don't know how you do it, John..." You said with a heavy heart as you started falling asleep.

Be John ====>

You woke up dizzy and disoriented. The pills and the alcohol didn't kill you. As soon as you sat up, you threw up next to you. Everything hurt and made you sick. You kept throwing up and emptying your stomach until your phone rang. You breath heavily, taking it out and answering. "We are ready for you. Come with a car to the back alley of the Elm Street. Now." They said before hanging up abruptly. You groan as you get of the floor, cleaning your face off as you grab the other car keys and getting into the car. You drove to the back alley by Elm Street and parked, just like they asked you to. You had to say, it was really creepy for a suburban neighborhood, and to top it all off, you were still out of it from the pills and jack. You were about to doze off when the doors open and a girl got into the passenger seat. A man got in as well, but instead of the backseat, he got into the trunk and laid down. He had big... Goat horns? Another man got in as well. You couldn't see what they looked like too well, but all you know is that they had orange jump suits on. "DRIVE *honk *" The man in the trunk yelled, making you drive fast. "Hahaha, we did it! Hahaha!" The girl yelled out. As soon as she did, a cop car comes flying around the corner after the car. This made you panic you went to slow down, but the girl slammed your foot on the gas. " DRIVE, FOUR EYES, DRIVE!" She yelled. You did so with her foot on the gas. These people fucked up your life, so why should you help them...? After all, you don't have family to go back to anymore... "No..." You slammed both of your feet on the brakes and the car came to a sudden stop, sending the girl flying out of the windshield. You hit your head on the dash, so everything was fuzzy now. You hear yelling and... Gunfire?! Before you passed out, you heard someone say; "Sir, you are under arrest... For attempting to help 3 prisoners escape."