john

Be john ===>

Your name is John Egbert and you are in jail. A life sentence for 5 cases of murder -- and you've been framed for all 5. You wouldn't hurt a fly, and even if you would, you probably couldn't bring yourself to. The evidence was tampered with. The only reason you actually got sent to jail is because your cousin, Jake, was the infamous Jake English -- also known as the Green Gun. Yeah, I know a stupid name but he would rob rich people homes. Jake was actually a really good thief; like extremely good. He has two green twin pistols that he took everywhere. He robbed rich people from coast to coast. The only thing they would be able to ID was the green guns he had on him, earning the name Green Gun. You have been here for about 2 months and it has been extremely hard. On the upside, the guards could tell that you were innocent. On the downside, so did the other cellmates... Every chance they got, they'd beat you up and pick on you. Some good did somehow come out of that though; you came to be good friends with the nurse and basically all of the guards. There was another another upside though... You were in the same prison that your cousin had been in for 2 years now. On his last job, he turned himself in. When he went to rob a house and found 8 kids kept in the basement as sex slaves to this old man, he turned himself in to tell the police what he saw. Yes, the cold hearted thief gave up his freedom to set 8 kids free. Strange isn't it?. You sit up in your cell . It was empty -- you didn't have a roommate because every last one of them either tried to rape you or beat you up. The guards pulled some strings to get you in a room alone. Instead of making you go get food, it's brought to you and in the showers, the guards let you out when everyone had finished and we're going to sleep. Your cousin was in the cell next to you he also had a room alone you didn't know why but i guess the guards respected him for what he did? You didn't know or care. All you cared about was having someone there to talk to. Your routine for the past two months has been to get up, get food brought to you, talk to the guards, go to the library, go with jake out to the courtyard, get beat up, go to the nurse, come back to your cell for your last meal of the day, wait till everyone left the showers, to go to the showers, and then finally go back to bed. Yeah, it was a shitty schedule, but when jakes around nobody bothers you -- that was an upside. However, something was off today... The guard karkat goes to your door and opens it with your food. "YOU UP FUCK FACE?" Karkat walks in, not much taller than you. "yes yes karkat" you rub your head and put your glasses on. Karkat sits on the other empty bed. " JOHN UM." he said looking away. He was always loud but thats okay he always would talk to you when he brought you food so that was fun . He was also really nice . " yeah, karkat?" you take the food and eat the bread first. "WELL... YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FUCKING RIOT, RIGHT? SO WE ARE OVER CAPACITATED AND WELL. ....WE HAVE 2 NEW PRISONERS FUCKING COMING AND WE DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO FUCKING PUT THEM SO FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR THEY WILL BE ROOMING WITH YOU AND JAKE". He blurted out. Your stomach dropped. "um....who...who are they?" you asked but karkat looks out the door and hands you a paper. " I WILL TAKE YOU AND JAKE TO THE LIBRARY AFTER YOUR DONE EATING, OKAY? SEE YA LATER FUCKFACE". Karkat left the cell and locked it. You open the paper to see . "the strider brothers" written on it. You put the paper away and eat the food and wait for karkat to be back like he said. Soon you get to see jake at the library. He was at one of the computers the guards let you too use. " hey john need something?" He asked his British accent was there. "ya move over i just got word we are getting cell mates for 6 months to a year and i have their names right here". You say taking the keyboard and typing in whats on the paper. Two files popped up. There wasn't a picture on the files, but they had the information. " huh... the striders... yeah I've heard of them.. they are famous and extremely dangerous. i heard before i came here." jake said reading over your stomach dropped again. "says here they've both killed 4 people... the 4 people being their own family...! They have also robbed 2 stores and a bank, been to jail about 3 different times. The younger one has been to juvie and stayed there till he was tried as an adult, 8 counts of grand theft auto, drug dealing... oh and they've escaped all of their jails so far. " jake said looking back at you with a worried look "john..? you will be fine..." He holds your arm. " No no no no no! I wont be fine theyre gonna fucking kill me... like fucking kill me..! I'm roommates with one of them! oh my fucking god! What if i get roomed with both! MY ASS WILL BE PASSED AROUND THE ROOM LIKE A FUCKING HOOKAH!!" you hold your head and start shaking. tears well up in your eyes. "Why me..? why me?! i dont fucking deserve this! i don't!! i was a good person why am i getting all this shit punishment?! what god DID I PISS OFF?!?" you started to hyperventilate. You really did hate crime and it scared you what people were capable of. Your mind started to create what they look like. Big bald guys, super ripped, lots of tattoos, mean look in there eyes and lots of scars. "there gonna use my bones as toothpicks jake! YOU CAN HOLD YOUR OWN BUT I CANT. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ONLY BE A PUNCHING BAG" your hands scrunch up and you start to have an anxiety attack. You black out to wake up in the med bay. " hello john" the nurse said with her big goofy glasses. " i heard about your situation so i prescribed you anxiety meds. They will run out in about 2 week okay so come back the day before they do okay". She smiled and went of the help another patient. You nod taking the bottle and shuffling back to your cell room where karkat was waiting. He comes over and pats your back " WE GOT NEWS THE BROTHERS WILL BE HERE IN 2 WEEKS. THE YOUNGER ONE IS WITH YOU AND THE OLDER ONE WITH JAKE im SO FUCKING SORRY". He said walking you in. All you do is crawl into bed "ya...me too...".