john.....

Be john====>

Everyone was just sitting and looking at an empty bed with sad expressions, but why...? You dont know why they all look so upset so you didn't ask. " hey...guys. .um....do you wanna leave? ". You asked. Jake shook his head no. You sigh and nod and just walk around the room board.

Be jake ===>

It was just you, Dave, Dirk, Karkat and Sollux in the room watching john. It was quiet. You couldn't help but feel like this was your fault... He was framed because of you. He wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't go and rob people. " hey....you okay..?" dirk whispers into your ear softly. You shake your head no. "WELL.......LETS GO GET SOME FUCKING FOOD . DAVE STAY WITH HIM AND DON'T TOUCH HIM" Karkat said as him and Sollux got up. Dirk made you go along with him so you could get some air and not be bothered by this sight of your cousin in a coma. "It'll okay jake..." dirk said trying to comfort you. " how? He's in a coma.... he didn't even get to finish high school. he was thrown into jail and had his life stripped away from him... hes a good kid...he really doesn't deserve this at all....its all my fault. if i didn't rob people he wouldn't have gotten framed..." your voice was dry. Karkat threw Dirk two waters as he hands you one. " dont be like thay Jake. if not, you wouldn't have met the best person ever" dirk said trying to make you happy. You just look fown and nod some "...ya"

Be dave===>

You sit there, watching John's chest rise up and fall down as he sleeps. He still had the peaceful look on his face, even if he had a tube down his throat and tubes up his nose. " john....how did someone like you get put in a place so bad...you're not meant for prison life at all..." you chuckle some " you're a good kid... unlike me. so how could you get this unlucky...?" You said softly " im just gonna talk cause you're probably not going to remember. if you wake up....if you do.... but... to be honest i dont know how you did it in such a short time but i have completely fallen for you. I know nothing about you but yet....i feel like i do.... i find your smile cute And i would get jealous cuz you never smiled at me or even do it in my direction. It hurt a bit and i would get angry for you making me feel that way. Your big blue eyes when you get scared makes me want to protect you. I dont know why at all and it made me so mad and frustrated i just....i just dont john.... i found myself doing things i normally wouldn't. I just wanted to hold you and make you mine. When i saw others making you laugh and being close to you i just grew in anger. I only saw fear in your eyes as you came close to me and it made me wanna go crazy and just force myself onto you. It makes me sick that i have came to such a low point that i was acting like a 5 year old.....anyways. ...what i'm trying to say is... i think i like you...a lot...and i really want you to pull out of this... please. I want you to...we all do......jake and dirk have become a couple...." you laugh some" its annoying sometimes cuz jake can be loud sometimes. " you sigh and stand up and gently rub his face with your thumb "wake up soon, okay i still have to kick your ass?" you said and left him with that walking down to the cafe not caring what Karkat would say to you for leaving him alone.

Be john ===>

Everyone left but dave. You were kinda nervous; you know, being left in the room with him. He sat there, just looking at the empty bed. He started to talk about things. You sat there listening to him. "....i just. ..dont know...i guess what im trying to say is ...i like you a lot " your heart drops and you felt fluttering in your stomach. "Dave....i.." he cuts you off with and goes on about more things making the feeling in your stomach slowly rise up to your heart. "dirk and jake are a couple now and sometimes jake's a little too loud". You smile at what he said but then it hits you about what he was talking about . " ew gross man! shut up". You chuckle and he gets up and plays with the empty space in the bed. He looked like he was petting something. You were about to ask whatbhe was doing when you felt like your cheek was getting lightly rubbed. "Wake up soon okay i still have to kick your ass ?" he said with a small smile and walks out of the room. You sit there shoked for a minute and turn and run after him but as soon as you got to the door you felt heavy like it was hard to breathe. You stumble backwards and the feeling goes away. "What..." you glance around the empty room. "....now im alone....".

(Dont hate meee)