Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

  I had a nice night with Michael. I felt so heartbroken when he told me about his secret. I know it was hard for him, I felt like he needed someone to hold and care for him. One thing is that I don't understand why he didn't tell anyone? But oh well, I let him hold me all night and I hold him as also. It was 6 am and I heard my parents come in. I jumped out the bed and looked out the window and saw my dad's car parked in the front.

"What the matter?" Michael asks in bed.

"They're back, come on in here I got to hide you!" I panicky whispered. I grab Michael out of the bed and hide him in my closet. I crawled back into bed and pretended I was asleep. My parents walked in the room to check on me.

"Oh look at my baby."

"Shh, don't wake her up" I heard my dad whisper. I can feel them walking closer towards my bed. My mom leaned over and gave me a kiss, and after her my dad gave me one as well.

"Goodnight baby girl.." my dad said. I moan sleepingly saying "Mhm''. They left the room and closed the door behind. I opened my eyes and got up to see the closet clear.

I went back to the closet and opened the door, "They're gone now" I said as I took a breather.

"Wow, you act like you were running track. Are you okay"

"I'm fine Michael. I was just scared that if my parents saw you in bed with me, they would kill me"

"I know what you mean," he chuckled.

"So you want to go back to sleep?" I ask.

"Yes.." his soft sweet voice is so unbearable to me. He held his hand out to me, I took it and he led me to bed. Once we got back in bed, he held me again so tight. Being with him makes me so. I sigh as words become unbearable to describe.

In the morning, I woke up without Michael holding me. He was in my bathroom, "Good Morning sleepy head" he chuckles coming out the bathroom.

"Good morning" I said as I sat up and scratched. Michael came and sat on the bed next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I started to blush, "What was the for?"

"For being my new friend forever. You listen to me, you give me love and care, that what I really needed from someone." I smiled and asked him to say those things, I felt like I was his special person.

"So we're friends?"

"Yes...I hope this doesn't die," he said and held my hand. I was even blushing that you can tell. Michael smiled at me then there came a moment where either my Dad was cooking.

"Lauren! Come down and eat breakfast!" my mom yelled. At that moment, I forgot that my parents were here.

"Umm, I have to go eat, I'll be right back."

"It's okay" he smiles. I went downstairs to see the breakfast set on the table. Mom was dressed as if she had to work.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He was called in for work today baby. I have to leave for work today too. So I guess you're home alone again. Remember, no one in this house"

"Yeah Mom I got it, whatever." I said without listening.

"Okay, I have to go." she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead, and then she left. I was glad I wasn't really alone by myself in the house, Michael is still here, and now that he's here, I know that I will be safe with him around.

"Michael! You can come down now!" I yelled and Michael came downstairs.

"Where's your parents?"