Introduction

Lauren's Introducing Herself

  "I actually think I might just like it here". I smiled to myself as I gazed out the window.

My father has recently moved us here, about two or three weeks ago. We're originally from New York City, where my father worked as a club promoter. As for my mother, she's a lawyer. She figured that moving out here to California would give her more opportunities and better services. Anywho, enough about my parents. Now we're living in Encino. Yes, Encino! Where the sun is always shining, the skies are always clear, the grass is always green, and of course, the ground is always moving...Can somebody say major earthquakes? That's Cali for ya! When I first moved here, I wasn't too happy about it because for one, I had to leave my friends behind, two, I had to leave performing arts, and three, I had to leave my hometown period...Sad right? I guess it's safe to say that "now" I'm starting to like it here. Just a few days ago, I met a girl named Latoya, or Toya for short. She was very friendly, and really pretty, she had long, thick, dark hair that she usually kept in curls. For some reason when we first met, she reminded one of my friends back in NY. I guess it's her bubbly personality that makes me think of Stacy. Anyways, Toya was really sweet, and boy could she talk your ears off. Honestly her voice is kind of annoying too; it's all high-pitched and squeaky. But it's okay, she's a nice person. I wouldn't call her my friend just yet; I just met her like three or four days ago. Hopefully I will make new friends soon though.

I don't wanna be stuck in this house all the time being friendless.