Chapter 76

Martina's POV

I heard the door open and looked up, ugh there goes my peace quiet for the day. What the fuck was Brian doing home anyway?

"What are you doing home?" I snapped as he walked through the door.

"Nice Marty, good to see you too." He muttered throwing himself down on the couch next to me.

"Well." I mumbled. "I didn't mean it like that, I thought you and Matt were going to hang out."

"We were." He snapped. "But he's pussy whipped."

"What?" I asked him, looking at him.

"Ugh Marty, he has to see Lana, they live together for fuck sake."

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. "Oh Brian are you jealous?" I asked him laughing.

He pulled a face at me. "Marty I'm serious, he has to do everything with her, he needs to make time for his bro's."

"Oh for gad sake Brian." I snapped, getting up. "It never bothered you when they were just friends and they used to hang out, now because they sleep together it's a problem." He was such a child.

"No." He said, getting up and following me. "I don't know."

"Look." I said turning around to face him. "The sad fact is everyone grew up, you got married, Matt has a girlfriend who he obviously enjoys spending time with, let it go Brian."

"Fine." He said, grabbing a drink. "We can spend the day discussing babies."

I groaned. "Why?"

"Because, we need to make a decision Marty." He told me. "If we're going to have a baby I'd like to start trying now."

"I told you Brian." I said. "I want a house in a nicer neighbourhood, to bring the kids up in."

He smiled at me. "Kids, see, you want more than one."

"I never said that." I mumbled, although clearly I did.

"I'll make you a deal Marty." He said smirking at me. "I've been looking around and I've found a few places to look at. I think you'll like them."

"You have?" I asked him, surprised that he'd been looking.

"I have, but listen to the deal babe." He grinned.

"Fine." I'd listen, but I didn't have to agree.

"I can arrange for us to look at those houses now, right now." He said smiling. "But the deal is, well we try for a baby now."

"Now?" I asked.

"Yep, right now, before we look at the houses we try, no contraceptives from now on." He smirked. "So I want to fuck you now and then I'll go you again once we get home."

"God that sounds so romantic." I snapped, glaring at him.

"Marty." He murmured pulling me into his arms. "Please." He murmured kissing me and who was I to deny him what he wanted.

Besides, I thought as he led me to the bedroom, I'd already thought about it and decided that I really would like to have a baby, I just hadn't gotten around to telling him yet.

It was fabulous as usual and I would quiet happily sleep with him whenever he wanted. He knew how to please me and what I liked.

"Houses?" I said, turning and smiling at him.

He raised his eyebrows. "Can't we just cuddle? I thought you woman liked that shit."

"No." I said getting up out of the bed and heading into the shower.

He attacked me in the shower again, so by the time we got ready we didn't have much time to look at the houses.

"Quick." I snapped, watching him get dressed.

Finally we got there. The first house was okay, but I couldn't see us living in it and the second wasn't much better, the third however.

"This is it." I said walking into the huge kitchen and smiling.

"Really, you like this one?" Brian asked me.

"Yep, I love this one." I said walking towards him. "Now buy me this house baby." I murmured, kissing him softly.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

"Well Matt and Lana just live around the corner, I love the design of it, so yes I'm sure." I murmured. "And if you want this womb to bare your babes I want this house."

"My queen always gets what she wants." He said smiling.

We spent the rest of the afternoon making offers on the house, Brian was a stingy bastard and he started from the bottom. Finally, after an hour of going back and forth we'd gotten it, the house was ours, well after all the legal shit went through anyway, which would take weeks.

"Happy?" He asked me as we headed back home.

"Very." I said smiling and of course I was, I was married to him.

"Should we pick something up for dinner?" He asked and I nodded, food would be good.

We picked up some Italian and went back home, eating and talking.

"You know." I said as we finished eating. "You have to put this house up for sale now."

"I know babe." He said standing up and holding out his hand. "I'll do that first thing tomorrow."

I glanced at his hand then back at him. "Tomorrow?"

"Yep." He said smiling. "Because for the rest of today we're going to be busy, in bed." And he pulled me into the bedroom.

As he pulled my dress over my head and pushed me towards the bed I couldn't help but smile. I was happy, my life was good and maybe, just maybe a little baby wouldn't be so bad after all, besides if I wasn't pregnant by the end of tonight I'd be very surprised. He was a goddamn sex machine and as I screamed for the 800th time I smiled. I wasn't complaining at all.