Chapter 39

Martina's POV

I opened my eye's and Jesus, I felt like shit. My head was pounding, my stomach was churning and my mouth felt as dry as the Sahara Desert. God, I'd certainly punished myself last night.

I groaned loudly as I turned over, because it physically hurt and I looked at the time. Shit, it was nearly 1pm, I'd slept half the day away.

"Oh god." Brian groaned, next to me. "Don't move, my head is going to explode."

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I'll go get us some aspirin and water, fuck I need water."

"Yeah." He moaned. "I want gallons of the shit." And I had to agree with him, gallons would be good.

I stumbled out of the room and into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it before I even contemplated looking for aspirin. Brian could just wait, I needed fluids.

"Hi." Nick suddenly said and I jumped, I'd completely forgotten he was here. "How are you feeling?"

"Well." I mumbled, opening the drawer and pulling out aspirin. "I feel fucking atrocious."

He laughed while I swallowed the tablets. "Yeah I don't feel so good myself." And I looked at him, yeah he looked a little rough around the edges. "I'm going to call a cab, go home."

"Good idea." I mumbled, I certainly was in no mood to entertain guests.

"I was going to go see Lana but she must have her phone off or something."

"Maybe she's sleeping." I offered, but that was a lie, I knew she wasn't sleeping.

"Yeah I might just head home, sleep." He said. "Call her later, see her."

"Yeah." I told him, thinking that was a bad idea. "And sorry I can't give you a lift, I'm just in no state to drive."

"Don't worry about it Marty." He said heading to the door. "It's fine and thanks for a great night."

I watched him leaved then I grabbed water and aspirin, heading into the bedroom.

"You know." I mumbled crawling back into bed. "Nick is actually a really nice guy." And I meant it, he was. Lana could have done worse.

Brian just grunted at me and I laid down, closing my eye's.

"Feel like sex?" I asked and he groaned.

"Don't tease me Marty. I always feel like sex, but today, I think I'd put on a terrible performance."

I couldn't help but laugh and I turned over, wrapping my arms around. "Me too." I whispered and I closed my eye's.

We slept late, actually we slept really late and it was after five by the time we both woke up. I still felt pretty crappy, but at least I wasn't drunk anymore.

"We should shower and go get your car." Brian suggested. Se we did that.

We showered quickly, then called a cab. Brian was going to drive me in his car, but we'd decided to get something to eat while we were out, so we caught a cab so we could both go to dinner in my car.

"Where do you want to eat?" Brian asked, once we'd finally made it to my car and we were on the road.

"Why don't we call in, see what Matt and Lana are doing?" I couldn't help myself, I was curious.

"Matt?" Brian asked and I'd forgotten, amongst all the drinking and partying that went on last night, I'd forgotten to tell Brian that Matt was at Lana's.

"Oh god." I gushed. "I forgot to tell you. Lana text me last night, Matt's at her house, he needs a couple of days to sort his head out or something."