You Live Like A House In A Hurricane

(((I CLAIM THE ALL TIME LOW TOUR BUS I CLAIM IT OKAY BMTHS TOUR BUS IS ALL TIME LOWS OKAY OKAY I SUCK AT DESCRIPTIONS SO JUST GO ON YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP WHAT THEIR BUS LOOKS LIKE OKAY OKAY BYE)))

Allie's POV

I watched them as they continued to glare a bit before Lee finally said something.

"Alright, we'll go show you your bunk and yeah." He mumbled and motioned me over as the rest of the band looked around even though they knew what going on.

"Okay." I grabbed my bags and followed Lee, since he was the one showing me. He opened the door, and immediately I smelt apples. I guess they tidied up before I got here, thinking I was someone else. Also, the drivers area was right there, obviously. We then took a left and then everything was a shiny tan color, except for the seats which were black. There was a tv on the left corner and on the middle of the wall on the right, underneath the seats. There was also a kitchen on the left. Lee walked forward to the "hallway" and I followed him, to see that there was a bathroom on the left (which was also shiny and tan) and ahead of us were bunks.

"Alright so you get this one," he pointed to the first bunk on the bottom left. "And this ones Oli's." he pointed the one across from me on the right. "And, I'm sorry, but this is both yours and his junk bunk, aka where you put your stuff. And this is my bunk." He pointed to the one on top of Oliver's as his bunk and Oliver and I's junk bunk in on top on mine. "And then right here is Matt N.'s and this one is Jona's and then Matt K.'s is here and their junk bunk and my junk bunk Is right here." He finished and pointed to the last four bunks. "And then to turn the lights on you press this button." He showed me how to and then we continued walking to the back. "And this is the back lounge." There was like black seating and a tv and that was it.

"Thanks for the tour." He nodded and gave me a hug, something I wasn't expecting.

"I've missed you." I hugged him back and smiled.

"I've missed you too, Lee."

"I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell the rest of them, okay?" I nodded. "Well, Oli's making us be mean to you so that you'll quit but I won't, okay? But I'll act mean so I'm apologizing now." He finished and I stood there confused.

"Okay." I nodded and tried to convince myself it's going to be okay. "Thank you for telling me." I grabbed my bags and walked to Oliver and I's junk bunk, putting them in there carefully. Turns out my mother was right, I did have to sell a bit to get money, so I sold it and I got two hundred dollars so now I have five hundred. I'm thinking I'm going to be broke by the end of tour but you never know. Alex said that she'd pay my rent for a couple months but right when I get back I'd have to repay her and I'd have to start paying my rent, no matter what.

"Oh, and Allie? Oliver's girlfriend is here today, and she will be here until the end of tour. I hope that's alright with you." Lee asked/said with concern.

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine, don't worry about me."

"Oh and don't worry about if they're going to be, um, you know, because we already made a rule about it."

"Okay." I nodded and smiled. "You're the best, you know that?"

~~~~~

"Alright, so Allie, this is my girlfriend, Gabby." Oliver showed her off the me even though I could already see that she was a slut. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's true. She looks even worse than Holly.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at her and she smiled back, but it wasn't a good smile. Like it was an... Evil smile?

"Yes, nice to meet you too. Oli's told me so much about you. Oli, she doesn't look like a slut." She looked at Oliver, obviously playing dumb because even I could see what she's doing.