Lunch Is Always Fun

Allie's POV

I woke up and Oliver had his arms around me. I thought about what happened yesterday and what I said to him. I meant it but I'm not sure if he heard it. I hope he didn't. I moved his arms so they weren't around me and I got up and went to the bathroom. I look like shit. My hair is everywhere and I look like I haven't slept in days. I took out my brush and started to make it straight. I'm not in the mood to get ready. I still don't understand why Charlie killed himself. His mom told me that he was way happier than before. Today is going to suck. I won't have Charlie to sit with me at lunch and he won't walk me to my classes. I looked in the mirror and I looked okay. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room where Oliver was just getting up.

"Hey, Oliver, do you remember what I said to you last night?"

"What? No. You didn't say anything." Yes.

"Okay just wondering."

"So, how're you doing today?" He asked as he got out of my bed.

"I'm fine." The biggest lie ever. I am not fine, I am far from it. The lie wasn't even the worst part. The worst part is Oliver believed me. He nodded and walked out of my room, probably into his. I went to my closet and pulled out an Amazingphil tee shirt. Charlie and I had matching ones.{Picture on the side --->} I slipped it over my head and finished getting ready. I walked into the hallway and went downstairs. Today is going to be great. Not.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I walked into the school and a lot of people were staring and whispering. I looked down and walked to first period. As soon as I walked in the door the teacher motioned me over.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"The principal wanted to talk to you." She said. I nodded and walked to the principals office. As I opened the door she was sitting there reading what seemed to be a note. She took her eyes off the paper and smiled.

"Sit," she pointed to a chair in front of her desk and I did as told,"One of the janitors found a note from Charlie yesterday and I wanted you to read it and have it." She handed me the note she was reading earlier and I read it as well.

If you're reading this, it means, well, honestly it means that I'm happy. But it also means that I'm gone. The Voices made me realize how unhappy I really am. But no one made me feel this way.. I love you all so much. It's no ones fault. Please be happy. Please don't cry. I love you all.

-Charlie.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." She said as I finished reading it. I was in too big of shock to respond. He wants me to be happy because he died? How could I possibly be happy? But, I'll do what he wants. I won't cry. If that's what he wanted.I nodded, stood up, grabbed the note, and walked out of her office.

Oliver's POV

I still can't believe Charlie killed himself. He was such a good kid. I seriously thought him and I would become good friends. I also can't believe I was so mean to Allie. Yeah, I was little mad that she read my song book but I didn't have to yell at her. I hope she doesn't cut again or else I'll cry. Seriously.

I was walking to lunch with my so called friends when I noticed Allie was sitting by herself. She looked like she was deep in thought. That's not a good thing. Whenever Charlie was by himself, deep in thought he would hear voices which lead to anxiety attacks. Or, that's was Allie told me. I should go sit with her so she would be distracted but she should be okay on her own. I sat down with my friends and about halfway though lunch I seen Rachel go over to Allie so I calmed down a bit until I seen Rachel walk away like 2 minutes after with a weird look on her face. I looked back and seen Allie had her head down on the table and I could tell she was shaking from here. Does... does she have anxiety? Did I miss a diary where she said she has anxiety? Yeah, I read her diary, she doesn't tell me about what goes on in her life so I read it and find out. I felt someone tap me so I turned and seen that my friends were looking at Allie and one of them, Jack, was pointing towards her.