Suicide

Hello! This chapter is super sad and Charlie's part is written by one of my closest friends, Maiah. You can fan her or whatever at @abearica. She's super awesome and I hope/think she'll be writing some stories too. Oay so on with the story.

Oliver's POV

It's been a few months since Charlie came into Allie's life and I honestly think he's cool. I feel bad for him since he has to take so much medication. I'm a little jealous that she spends all her free time with Charlie and not me, but he deserves a friend like her. Whenever he comes over and I don't have anybody over I'll hang out with them but it's a secret. Charlie is really cool and nice and I hope that one day, he and I will become best friends.

Charlie's POV

The bell rings but I can barely hear it over the loud murmuring in my head. The voices in my head are mixing with all the voices filling the classroom and now the hallway.I block everyone out for a moment. I stop in the middle of the hallway and I'm being pushed and shoved. I have to get out. As if on queue the voices start again. The roof, they tell me. And like an obedient child, I obey. I climb up the winding stairs and make sure no one can see me. Except for the couple making out, I'm fine. I step up the last few stairs and open the door with much struggle. I'm finally on the roof. It's cold outside and the wind seems to only blow at me and nothing else. My teeth begin to chatter and I find myself hugging my upper torso. The voices fill my head again. Jump, Charlie. I shake the idea out of my brain. I sit down on the ledge and begin to pick my hangnail. Jump Charlie. You'll be okay. You'll be with us. I look around and there's no one.

"Leave me alone." I say. Something isn't right...

Soon I hear the voice again, except it's Allie's voice. It'll be okay. I mean that. I love you. And so does Oli. Go. Be happy. Tears brim my eyes.

"You're right." I say to myself, but also the voices.

I rip my backpack off and begin writing a note:  

 If you're reading this, it means, well, honestly it means that I'm happy. But it also means that I'm gone. The Voices made me realize how unhappy I really am. But no one made me feel this way.. I love you all so much. It's no ones fault. Please be happy. Please don't cry. I love you all.  

-Charlie.    

Its time to go, the voices echo. I close my eyes and push myself off the ledge.

OMG Charlie is dead. What will Allie do when she finds out? Will she cry or will she want to die?