It Happened? It Happened.

-Allie's POV- 

So Oliver and I went upstairs and it turns out his grandma wanted us to clean up and wash the dishes and stuff. Doesn't she know we have a dishwasher? Maybe it's broken? I don't know. So, Oliver said he will clean, I will dry, and then we'll put them away together. Pretty good system if you ask me. So, Oliver and I walked around, grabbing all the plates and forks and spoons and whatnot and then we walked to the sink and I bet you know how people wash dishes. Oliver took out some dish soap and then a sponge and he started to clean, I dried, and a half an hour later we were done. There were a lot of people here. So now we have to say goodbye to everyone because they had to go to their hotel because they had to catch their plane tomorrow afternoon. So, Oli and I hugged and said goodbye to everyone and I noticed Oliver held his grandma longer than everyone else, and he talked to her. It was so cute. While Oliver held his grandma, I had to hug Mitchel or else I'll be grounded for being mean. That's what my mom said. He hugged me and kissed my cheek, making me feel really, really uncomfortable.

"See you next year." He smiled and walked out the door. I noticed Oliver let go of his grandma and he was looking down, almost like he was going to cry. He really loves his grandma. I also noticed his grandma was talking to him while he nodded. 

"Oliver, I'm so proud of you. You're going to be a great young man, I am sure of it. Any girl is going to be lucky to have you. I love you. I have to go, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and we can catch up, okay? I love you, Oliver." His grandma said and Oliver hugged her right after. 

"I love you, too. So much. I hope I can see you tomorrow." He pulled away and kissed her cheek. Awwwwwww. This is so cute. 

"Okay. Bye Oliver." She smiled, walked over to me and hugged me, before she walked out the door. Oliver watched as she walked away and he bit his lip. 

"It's going to be okay, Oliver." I said and walked closer to him, rubbing his arm.

"I know. I just love her so much, ya know? I'm going to miss her." He rubbed his eyes and wiped the tears that were starting to form. 

"I know you love her. You'll see her tomorrow, okay?" He nodded and hugged me for no reason. I obviously hugged him back, until I seen someone next to us. I pulled away from Oliver and seen that it was Victoria. She finally came out of her room. Was she even at the party? Well if she was, I didn't see her. 

"Happy birthday, Oliver." She handed him an envelope and then ran away before Oliver could say thank you. He opened the envelope and there was money in there.

"I'll have to say thank you the next time I see her." He smiled and I nodded.

"Alright, well I have to go back to my apartment so I'll see you later," I hugged Oliver again and kissed his cheek before walking towards the door. "Happy birthday by the way." 

"Wait. Didn't you walk here?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll give you a ride, I don't want you to walk by yourself." He said and grabbed his car keys that just so happened to be on the counter that was next to him. "Lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. I walked to his car, getting in the passenger seat once I got to the car. I buckled and Oliver grabbed my hand, as he pulled out of the driveway. We drove in silence and when we got to my apartment I could hear how loud the music was from the car. They were having a party. Why would they have a party? It's a Monday. Well tonight is going to be fun. Oliver and I opened our doors and he walked me to the door, I looked at him while my hand was on the doorknob.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" He nodded, waved, and almost got to his car before I called out his name. "Oliver!" I yelled and ran over to him. He looked at me, obviously confused. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. "Happy birthday." I smiled and walked away from him, not looking back. There, I gave him two gifts. I walked inside the house and noticed some people were looking out the front window.