Christmas

-Christmas-

-Allie's POV-

"Oliver, get up! It's Christmas!" I gently shook him until I heard him groan. He's been staying here since he came over a few days ago, and it's been nice having him around.

"What time is it?" He asked and sat up.

"Eight in the morning. Now come on, I want to give you your gift." I said and he sat up all the way, rubbing his eyes.

"You didn't have to get me anything." He said as he took his hands off his eyes and looked at me.

"Yeah, I did. You deserve it. Now come on, I wanna give it to you." And with that, I got up off the floor and let him get his clothes on. He sleeps without his pants or shirt on so yay me, right. ;). I'm so kidding, but I need to give him some privacy, ya know? I made cookies and I put on Christmas music because It'll be nice. I walked down the stairs and by the tree, making sure his presents were looking okay. Yeah, I bought him more than one thing I mean come on, he does so much for me, he deserves it. He walked down the stairs with no shirt on when I noticed he had a tattoo. When did he get that? I'll ask him later.

"You really went all out." He said and sat next to me.

"I guess. I just wanted to make it look nice." He nodded and looked at me.

"I'm giving you your gifts first." I said and grabbed my present for him. I handed it to him and he smiled at me before carefully unwrapping the wrapping paper. He grabbed the notebook out of the paper and smiled.

"I wanted you to have a nicer song book." He smiled at me and hugged me with the book still in his hand.

"Thank you. I'll write in this from now on." He pulled away and smiled. I didn't think he would like it this much.

"No problem. Here, I made you this." I handed him the kitty drawing I made and he smiled.

"Holy shit, you drew this?" I nodded and he looked at it again. It's amazing. Thank you so much." He put it next to him and tackled me while hugging me. "You're the best, you know that?" He asked and got off of me. I shrugged and he handed me my present. I gave him a look and he looked confused.

"I told you not to get me anything." I said and handed him the box he gave me.

"I don't care, now open it." He put it back in my hands and I groaned, but I bagan to tear the wrapping paper. I pull it all off and it's like two boxes of black hairdye. Oliver knew what I wanted and I didn't even tell him. He probably read my diary. He found it again. Yay.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Oliver, how did you know?" I asked and smiled at him. He's so cute.

"I have my ways. Do you want to dye it today?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thank you." I hugged him because this is expensive hairdye, I would know, I've been saving up for it.

"It's no problem. I have one more for you." He grabbed another box and it was much larger and not wrapped. He handed it to me and smiled and looked nervous. I grabbed the lid and opened the box to reveal a note. It read,

Allie,

Ever since I met you at Applebee's I've liked you, I just tried to make myself not but I don't want to do that anymore. I really like you, I mean, you're gorgeous, smart, funny. You're perfect. I promise, I will never hurt you. Will you go on a date with me?