Can You Feel My Heart? (Oliver Sykes)

Allie's POV

Well before I tell you what's going on right now, I'll tell you about myself. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, I wouldn't say I'm pretty yet I'm not ugly. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny. My parents are rich and decided to rent half of our house to the Sykes family. Little did I know they had a son my age that was really nice to others, but not me. They moved in when their son, Oliver, and I were 14. He called me names and told me I was ugly and worthless but I didn't let it get to me until last year when we were 15. I didn't cut or anything because I was scared. But I was just sad a lot and I didn't try to hang out with Oli as much. He sometimes would want to do things together and that happened like every other month. I tried to hang out with him, asking if he wanted to do something but he just told me to go and kill myself. I was like fine and after that I just stopped trying. He noticed apparently and cared a little bit more about me. Nobody told him to but he was always there for me if I was sad or upset. Then when things were okay for me he'd become meaner again and I just stopped talking to him. He's still sorta mean but he's tolerable. He was always my best friend but he never knew. If we had to fill out a sheet for school or something about who was most important to us or who my best friend was, Oliver's name was always my answer. He still doesn't know that he's my only friend, if you want to call it that. Okay so now with the story.

Oliver and I were home alone because Oliver's dad was in a different country on business and Oli's mom and brother were running errands. My mom was working late tonight and so was my dad, so Oliver and I were the only ones home. Today is the worst day of my life. I have the absolute worst stomach cramps since I'm about to start my period. I know it's kinda weird to have not started your period, even more so that I'm 16 and haven't started yet, but my mom told me that I'm a late bloomer or something like that. The cramps were only getting worse and I felt like there was a baby inside my stomach that wouldn't stop kicking me. I was on the floor of my room holding my stomach while screaming and crying. Oliver was in his room listening to his music, which was louder than my screams. I know it may seem strange that I'm screaming but it hurts. A lot. Then all of a sudden my stomach tightened and I screamed, sorta. It hurts so bad. Then all of a sudden Oli was standing in front of me with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, kneeling down beside me.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I snapped and then another cramp or whatever happened and I grabbed onto Oli. I have no idea why I was holding onto him so tight but it kinda made me feel better. It took him a few seconds before he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up. He walked over to my bed and sat down, pulling me onto his lap and keeping me there. He sat so we were both looking one way and not at each other. Oliver's arms were around my waist, keeping me close to him. He had his head on top of mine and when ever I would get a cramp thingy he would hold me tighter. This is how he is when he cares.

"How do you feel?" He asked and I put my hand over his.

"Like a baby is kicking me from the inside." He smirked a little and I realized how stupid that sounded. He grabbed my hand and held it in his while he spoke.

"How do you know what that feels like?" He whispered and I shrugged. I felt another cramp and squeezed my eyes shut. I feel like cramps hurt more for me than for other people.

"I don't know but what I do know is that I want you to hold me." I turned so I was facing him and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I put my head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to care so I just sat there and squeezed him whenever I hurt.

"For a girl, you're pretty strong." He laughed a little and I smiled.

"What's going on in here?" I heard Oliver's mother say. I turned towards the door and she was standing there with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips.