Tell Me That You Love Me Because I Need You So Much

Oliver's POV

I watched her close her eyes, and I was tempted to kiss her like there was no
tomorrow but then my mind quickly decided that it would just make the whole situation a million times harder. I listened to her count, trying to make sure I had her voice permanently etched into my mind. Once she was ten numbers in I realized I had to run or else she'll have to see me leave her. Now, I'm not the fastest runner, mostly because I hated P.E. but I tried to run as fast as I could, making sure I wouldn't lose my balance and fall. Once I reached my car I was shaking, but I quickly unlocked the door and got in, quickly slamming the door and buckling up before taking off down the road. I suddenly felt bad because now she has to walk home, but it gives me time to pack and it'll make her hate me, which I decided is what I want.

~~~~

I practically ran out of the elevator and towards our apartment, simply opening the door since I knew it was unlocked. I seen that they'd packed my stuff for me, since they were all standing there with suitcases and Oskar's stuff in their hands and on the floor.

"Come on, we have to go to the airport." Curtis said and started walking.

"Woah, wait a minute. Did you say the airport?"I asked and he nodded.

"You're coming to England with us." Lee explained and I shook my head.

"No. I want to stay here."

"Oliver, everything is over there. That's where we need to record, that's where we live so it would be easier for us to work, plus most of your family is over there." Matt N. convinced me.

"Ugh, I hate when you guys are right. Lets go." They cheered while I groaned and started to walk out the door when I remembered I needed something. "I'll be right back." I started running towards the bedroom, yes, running, while my shoes squeaked since it was raining outside. God, she is really going to hate me. I walked over to our closet we once shared and grabbed her favorite shirt. I will definitely need this. It smells like her, and it will make me happier. Hm. What happens when the smell goes away? Better take two just in case. I grabbed one of her many grey shirts and tried to figure out which one had the strongest smell. I sniffed them both for a minute before deciding that the grey one smelt like her the most.

"Come on, Oli, we don't have all day!" Matt K. yelled. I replied with an okay and walked back to where they were impatiently waiting. I walked over to the counter and opened up a cabinet, grabbing a large Ziplock bag and stuffing her grey shirt into it, closing it immediately. Hey, I gotta make it last.

"What in gods name are you doing?" Curtis asked causing me to look at him.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking her shirts and I'm preserving the smell by putting one of them in a bag so I can smell her whenever I need to. Duh." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the Ziplock and the red shirt before following them out the door. I looked around one more time before noticing a note on the counter. I was going to look at what it said but they yelled at me to follow them, so I had to just imagine what that could've said. Did she write it? Did the boys write it? What if they told her where I'm going? No, they wouldn't do that. Or would they...

"Oliver!!"

"Coming!" I groaned and followed them, trying to not cry. I'm obviously going to miss her like crazy, but what if we weren't meant to be? What if she isn't the one? No, I love her. Wait what? Did I just say I love her? Ugh I need to stop thinking so much.

~~~~~~~

As we were boarding the plane, Allie kept texting me and that pissed me off. She promised. And, her mom texted me saying that she asked them as well. I told her parents along with my parents that I was going to England with the guys and that they weren't allowed to tell Allie. I don't know, it was just upsetting me that she didn't keep her promise. She sent one more message and by then I had enough, so I blocked her number and turned off my phone. The easiest thing to do is to just forget her, even though its going to be hard. I mean, being signed should be fun an exciting, but no, it was sad and hard. The boys are actually quite lucky because they live in England, where I have to pack up everything and leave last minute. It's not very fun.

~~~~

We got our luggage and they were all happy to be home. I could tell because they were skipping and twirling as we walked out of the airport, me being the one who has to carry most of the luggage because I wasn't very active or involved with their little routine. I wasn't in the mood to hop and prance all the way to the car that they left at the airport (A/N: are you allowed to do that? Lol I never been on a plane or really been to an airport before so idk). I groaned and dropped Matt N.'s mystery bag, bending over to pick it up immediately. We were all curious as to what might be in the bag, since he wouldn't tell any of us. I made sure he wasn't looking before quickly unzipping it just enough so I could see what was inside. Well. What was inside was a picture of a girl. But no, not no random girl this girl was Emily. What is going on between them?

"What're you doing?" I heard Matt N. ask before quickly standing up while he snatched his bag off the ground.

"What's between you and Emily?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"How do you know her name?" He ignored my question As well.

"What's going on between you two?" I asked getting a tad bit angry.

"How do you know her name?" He sorta yelled causing all the other boys to look at us but I didn't care.

"What's going on between you two?" I questioned once again

"Answer my question!"

"No answer mine first!" I yelled and Lee came walking up to us just as Matt spoke.

"Answer my question!"

"Guys, what're you talking about?" Lee asked.

"I want to know how he knew Emily." Matt told him.

"I wanted to know what's going on between them." I explained and Lee nodded.

"Well how about Oliver, you answer first and then Matt answers."

"Hey, why do I have to answer first?" I complained.

"Yeah, and why do I have to answer last?" Matt asked and Lee groaned.

"Oliver just answer him!"

"Fine! She was Allie's roommate from college. Happy?" Matt just stared at me.

"Well she's my sister.(A/N: FOR MY STORY EMILY IS MATT'S SISTER OKAY OKAY)" he answered and I stared at him.

"Well your mum should've raised her better." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning on one foot making me look sassy since I pursed my lips.

"What did you say 'bout my momma!?(A/N: I'm sorry, but I feel like I made him sound American and country with that sentence. Like don't British people say mum and they don't say 'bout do they? Idk, my story.)" Matt yelled coming closer.

"Would you guys stop fighting!? We just got here!" Curtis yelled from their car that was about ten feet away.

"Fine!" I picked up the bags I had been carrying and walked over to the car, throwing them into the trunk. I happened to look over and I seen a girl, with sorta bleach blonde hair looking at me. Well hello.

~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOOO. YUP. I'm sorry if I scared you with the ending of the last chapter. I'm sorry babes :c well I think this authors note is going to be kinda important & Long and you don't have to read it if you don't want to soooo yeah.

Well first off I wanted to let you all know that in the next chapter there's going to be like a two year time skip & then after that there shouldn't be anymore for awhile. Oh & I wanted to let you all know that I write very very weird. Like idk It's not into detail it's straight to the point I mean who cares what color plane they're riding? I sure as hell don't. & idk I just sorta make it seem non realistic but I'm trying okay I think that this story is the most realistic out of all my stories but ugh my kellin One I'm starting to write & the other Oli one are way more realistic. Ugh.

Okayyyyy soooo I'm writing an Oli one right? And it's very cute and sad and it's gunna be based on like true info and facts and not like "this is my story and this is how it's gunna go" no. It's Gunna be like actual events that actually took place in his life. But some of it I have to make up, obviously. I actually have some of it done. Alright sooo here's a little bit of the first chapter :3

Holi's POV

I was sitting with my friends, Madi and Christi, at lunch.

"So I broke up with Drew yesterday." Madi said while playing with the cap of her water bottle. Both Christi and I gasped.

"What, why?" Christi asked, clearly shocked that Madi broke up with her boyfriend of three months.

"He was too clingy. He also kept making me go places and do things I didn't want to do. I just was tired of it." She explained while we nodded our heads.

"That sucks. At least you had a boyfriend. I've dated every boy at this school and now there's nobody left to date." Christi stated.

"What about Oliver? You haven't dated him." I said and she gave me a look.

"I meant I dated all the cool guys, not the geeks like Oliver. I mean, who wears sweaters when it's hot outside? Nobody." I shrugged and turned around, trying to find Oliver. I quickly spotted him, since he was only a few tables away. He was drawing something, as usual. He either reads or draws during lunch which I find strange. Most kids are on their phones or talking to their friends. But, since Oliver doesn't have any friends I guess he can't talk to anybody. I kinda felt bad because he only had one friend and rumor has it, he killed himself in 8th grade. Ever since then Oliver hasn't really talked to anyone. He's bullied because he's an easy target since he doesn't fight back. It's like he wants it to happen.

"Hello? Earth to Holi?" Madi said poking me. I shook my head and noticed Oliver was looking at me. He smiled a little and I rolled my eyes and turned around.

~~

Yup yup. My friends name is Holi (I LOVE YOU HOLI <3) and I wanted to write a story with her name so I did :) and the name of the story is gunna be Don't Say I'm Better Off Dead and if you steal my name ill Chop off your balls but if you're a girl ill cut your vagina right in a place where your pee will go so it'll burn. Don't steal my name or my idea, okay? Okay.

THERE WAS SOMETHING I HAD TO SAYYYYYY. Oh I'm going to a different state and that's a really long one and like I want to read so if you have a story that you wrote ill read it c: I don't have very many left to read and I'm not going to just sit there so please tell me c: oh and I'd really prefer If it was an Oli, Kellin, Austin, or Matt N. story c: maybe Vic idk I kinda read all of those. But hm who else. Oh Patrick Stump or Pete OMG yesssss. Ill also read Alan stories I think and umm that's basically it but I really want more kellin & Oli ones please c:

Lettssss seeeeeeeeeeee. I always have something to say and then I forget. Ugh. Well Holi is gunna be posting a story soon and it's an Oli one and its gunna be amazing and I'm in it like aw. You better read it and give her feedback or I'm never updating again. Jk. Maybe.

Oh and thank you for the 49 votes on the last chapter OMG I wasn't expecting that at all like I cried you're all so amazing I love you <3 && hm let's set a goal of 50 votes even tho this chapter sucks & let's say 40 comments and so basically it means 20 of you have to comment because ill respond okay? I'm sorry if you think I'm Doing it for the votes or the comments, no. I'm doing it to get feedback like this is the only way ill get it. I mean I'm not asking you to I'm just saying if you want a new chapter you have to show me you liked it and it honestly makes me happy so I'm sorry if you think I'm doing it for different reasons :/

Alright so I guess I'll go now bye! <3

P.S. Lights, Katelynne Quinn and Brittany Mullins are going to be in this story because I love them all a lot and they're all amazing and I'm sorry if you think I'm copying someone but look at my bio I like LIGHTS & SWS AND MMF SO I OBVIOUSLY LOVE AND KNOW ABOUT THEM ALRIGHT OKAY BYE