The Hill

Allie's POV

Oliver said that we needed to talk, so obviously I got nervous, but he said we have to go somewhere to talk. Not the ideal thing since I feel like I'm going to throw up, but it must be important. So he drove us to a somewhat secluded hill, and now he was in front of me, holding both of my hands while not looking me straight in the eye.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked and he looked into my eyes. His eyes were watering so I knew this wouldn't be good.

"I need you to promise me something." He said and had a serious look on his face.

"Anything."

"Promise me you'll not look for me. Promise me you won't ask people where I am or what I'm doing. Promise me you'll move on a find somebody better. Promise me you won't do anything you'll regret." He said and I seen a tear roll down his cheek.

"I promise. But, why? What're you saying?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Close your eyes and count to one hundred, then open your eyes." He rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb and I slowly nodded. I didn't like what was happening. But, I had to go along with it, so I closed my eyes and he let go of my hands, causing them to drop to my sides. I started counting down from one hundred. I felt a strong wind come and almost knock me down, as weird as it sounds. So when I got to zero, I opened my eyes and Oliver was no longer in front of me. In fact, he wasn't in view. I slowly turned around to see if he was anywhere in sight but he wasn't. He was gone. He basically just broke up with me. So that's what it feels like. Hot damn.

I felt something in my stomach and then suddenly I was bent over and throwing up. Yuck. I don't think it was because I didn't feel well, I think it was because Oli broke up with me. I doesn't feel good when Someone you really, really like breaks up with you. I started walking towards the direction we came and then there was a low rumble. Wow, today is my day.

"THANKS OLIVER!" I yelled as I felt a drop of rain on the top of my head. Wow this sucks. Not only did my boyfriend break up with me, he did it on a day there was a thunderstorm. Nice. Now I'm exposed and if there was a thunderstorm, the lightning could hit me. What if this was his plan? What if he wants me dead? Does he want me to get struck my lightning? How could he? He loves me. What am I saying, he never said he does, that's just what I want to think.

I walked and I walked, until I got to the road/sidewalk we came from and slowly looked down the road to see if he was still there. Wow. He must really want me to suffer, if he's making me walk. Is this his way of saying I'm fat? No, he always thought I was very skinny. But what if he was just saying that so I felt better about myself? No, that's crazy. I need to stop thinking.

I grabbed my head to try and make myself pay attention to the road but I couldn't get over the fact that Oli may have been lying to me. What did I do wrong? Why'd he break up with me? I don't care if I promised, I'm going to find out. I'm not going to leave him alone, I'm going to do whatever it takes to find out. Wow, I sound like I'm crazy in a way, but it would be nice if he told me.

~~~~

When I finally got home the rain was coming down in buckets, which made my clothes very uncomfortable and it ruined my shoes. Oliver's going to have to buy me new stuff. I opened the door and seen that all the boys were gone, all of Oliver's stuff that he had laying around was gone, and there was a note on the counter. So, me being the curious girl that I am, went over to the counter and started reading a note from Lee. Not Oli.

Dear Allie,

Oliver couldn't write you a note because it, for some reason, would hurt him too much, so I wanted to say what he was supposed to. He doesn't want you to look for him, don't bother trying either. You're never going to find him. Also, he doesn't want you to call, text, or visit any of the members in the band, including himself. He doesn't want you to ask him mum or his dad, or even your parents. He wants you to move on and be happy with someone else, someone that would be there with you when you need them. He says he's sorry and that he'll always remember you. I'm sorry Allie. I wish you the best.