Surprise, Surprise!

Hey guys, I'm so bad, I know. But I've been real busy. I've been studying for SAT's and then theres tennis practice and AP hmwk, there's literally no time for me to write. Technically i should be studying right now but I...locked myself in my room. So, sorry to those of you who read this, or like this, and so on. 

I hope you guys like this. I think I need to change up the story line a bit. Or you know, get it moving along faster. Anyways, enjoy! And please comment! Every writed wants an opinion...I haven't got any :[

“You’re daddy always said you should stay away from a fool like me, fool like me…

Remember that time I blew your mailbox up?

I was just kidding about that!

I’m sorry I hit your dog with my bike, but he got three legs, he gonna be just fine!

Baby, baby, I ain’t sure, that I know how to change anymore, but this I know for sure…”

I jumped up and down with the crowd singing along with Cobra Starship, my nightshades dimming the flashing stage lights. I threw myself at Adrian, as much as I could with this packed crowd.

“I love you Adrian!” I yelled over the noise. “I love Cobra Starship!” I shouted towards the stage. As the song finished, Gabe stepped up to the microphone.

“Alright, Cobra fans! How you all doing?” He shouted. The crowd cheered. “Tonight we have a special contest. The tickets you bought have a number in the top right corner. We’re going to call out ten of those numbers.”

The crowd cheered loudly, getting pumped for the prize.

“If your number was called, you – “

“You get to kiss Gabe!” Ryland, the guitarist, interrupted. The girls went wild.

“Or Victoria,” Gabe added, smirking at her. There were some wolf-whistles. “And you get our album and two VIP passes for our next concert!”

“But there’s a catch,” Victoria shouted, joining Gabe at the mike. “If your number is called, you have to kiss someone standing next to you.”

“And you better listen out for your number because we’re going to shout them out during our songs, so you better listen!” Gabe shouted. “Are you guys ready for some Nightshades?”

“Yes!” The masses shouted, drawing out the word.

Ryland and Alex began playing the next song, One Night.

“Adrian, I’m going to run and grab a drink, alright? This heat is killing me.”

“Okay, hurry back though. Don’t want you to miss your number!”

“You don’t even know if it’s going to be called!” I yelled as I began walking away.

“You never know!” he answered.

“Yeah, right,” I muttered as I walked away. I wasn’t too eager to kiss a stranger though, so I decided to hurry back. I ran over to a booth just at the edge of the crowd. There was already a line. A pretty long one too. The music was so loud, there was no doubt I’d be able to hear the numbers.

The line inched forward slowly.

“One night, one night, one night. Gotta live like we got one night!

One night, fifty-three, one night!”

A scream erupted from the crowd. The girl whose number was called was on the screen behind Cobra Starship. I watched as the crowd lifted her and the boy next to her. They kissed, the camera’s showing it from every angle. The camera guy pulled her towards the stage and brought her to the manager who gave her two tickets. She jumped up and down, giddy with excitement.