Monster

Un chapter muy especial para vosotros! >:D Oh SPanish. It's an awesome skill. One day, I want to know as many languages as possible, so wherever I travel, i can understand what's going on. And i WILL travel. Business requires it!

Anyways, hope you enjoy, i feel like i lost my humorous touch so it's probably not all that funny...especially at the end. Oh no, the end is not funny at all. -serious face-

Enjoy! :D

*  *  *  *  *

Matt’s eyebrows were pulled together, the anger obvious on his face. I looked him up and down, stuffing his clothes into my tote bag. Matt folded his arm across his bare chest. We were standing in the changing room of some random store. Matt was before me, stripped down to his boxers. It was all part of my devious plan.

“I really don’t like this, Tanya,” Matt grumbled.

“Hey, at least you look good. It would have been worse if you did this with rolls,” I said, patting his stomach.

“This is completely unfair,” he continued, ignoring me. “Any guy would give you their number. And you cheated too. I mean a bra? Come on!”

“Hey, that may be true, but you didn’t even bother trying after the ‘robbery’,” I air quoted. “Besides, this is you’re chance to…make up for it, I suppose; another way to get some helpless girls’ number.”

Matt gulped in some air. “Alright, let’s do this. Do I get to pick?”

“Nope, it’s part of the deal.”

He cursed. We filed out of the changing room, Matt in front and my following. As soon as we entered the actual store, there were a thousand gasps. I grinned, my shoulders shaking. I kept my eyes on Matt’s back, watching him relax with all the gazes on him. I led him to a fountain and sat on the ledge, beginning my search. There were a lot of pretty looking girls here but what I wanted was an average, fairly normal looking girl, not one of those insanely gorgeous girls.

It took a while but finally I pointed out the perfect girl. She had blonde, wavy hair, a slim figure but not too slim, a round face, and stunningly bright blue eyes. She was eating ice cream from Maggie Moo’s with another girl that was the complete opposite. Brunette, short, average weight, yet an impeccable fashion style.

“You know what to do, Matt.” I winked and shoved him in her direction. The two girls were just exiting Forever 21. Matt came up behind the blonde girl and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Excuse me, but I think you’re in the wrong place,” Matt said. Oh gosh, cheesy pick up line coming up.

“Wrong place?” The girl asked, confused. She gave him the once over, already deeming him a weird person.

“The Victoria’s Secret auditions are over there,” he said, pointing to the store. The girl almost snorted in her fits of laughter. “By the way, can I get your name and number?”

“Sure!” she exclaimed, and then paused. “Wait, why?”

“Insurance reasons, I was blinded by your beauty!”

This time the girl broke down completely, laughing hysterically. “That was the most, cheesiest, but cute, line I’ve ever heard.”

Matt glanced my way, smiling a little. I gave him a thumbs up. Matt got down on one knee and pulled out a plastic ring we bought from those mini vending machine things.

“Will you marry me?” Matt asked in all seriousness. The two girls froze.

“Are you serious?” Matt nodded. The blonde turned to her friend, silently passing a message to each other. “He’s perfect!”