K-K-Kissed Me

I feel like most of my chapters have some sort of fighting with Novosi. I need to change that up a bit. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, i think it's reaally long this time (10 pages on Word). I didn't even realize I wrote that much till now. Hopefull this isn't a repeat, i get that feeling sometimes that i'm posting a chapter twice or something. Again Enjoy, Love, Whatever you like :]

*  *  *  *

Adrian’s alarm blared loudly in my ear. I leapt out of bed.

“The police are coming! Run, run, run!” I yelled. Adrian turned calmly to face me. He was just slipping his shirt onto his bare chest.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” he laughed. Adrian came over to me and tried to cool me down. I was still yelling about the police when I realized that we hadn’t actually done anything. Not today, not yet, at least.

Adrian grabbed my arm and took me to my room. “I noticed you fell asleep in my room. Was something wrong?”

“Just thinking about the day, Elizabeth, Novosi…” I trailed off. “I figured you’d be a distraction enough, with the way you hugged me so tight.”

Adrian flushed a little. “Yeah, well, I wasn’t having very nice dreams,” he murmured although the blush had never left his face. I was curious but dropped it; I was too tired. “Get dressed, it’s Tuesday, we still have school.”

When I didn’t make any motion to changing, Adrian went to my closet and pulled out a floral print, navy blue top, and my skinny jeans. He threw it at me, the clothes landing on my face. I still didn’t make a move. I was lost in thought; had Novosi really been right? I felt that that question would haunt me until I figured out the right answer. Was there even an answer?

My t-shirt was being over my head, my arms slipped into the new shirt, when I noticed that it was Adrian, and not myself, changing my clothes. I shoved him away from me without properly thinking it through. He landed on the armchair in the corner with and ‘Oomph!’

“Sorry,” I mumbled. “Privacy, please? I don’t actually need you to change my clothes. I’m very capable of doing it myself.”

Adrian smirked at me. “Yeah, I could totally see that when you let me take your shirt off.” Before I could throw something at him, he went to the door. “By the way, Koda can’t borrow my clothes.” And he left, slamming the door behind him. I heard a startled Koda scream, rather girlishly, before he yelled at Adrian for obnoxiously waking him up with drums. I chuckled. Koda was insane, completely different from the typical jock.

I changed into my clothes quickly and stepped into the kitchen. Adrian and Koda were fighting over the Cheerios. I plucked it out of their hands and poured myself a bowl, ignoring their glares. Eventually they both settled on a glass of milk and granola bars.

“Koda, your Hummer is in the garage,” I said as I opened the door to said place. I heard a loud thump. I whipped around to find the plastic cereal bowl Koda had been putting away on the floor at his feet. His jaw dropped open.

Look at those cars! Are those yours?” he asked, awed.

“Well, the silver Murcielago is mine, the black McLaren is Adrian’s.”

“Lamborghini?” Koda asked. Both of us nodded. “Can I drive?”

I hesitated. “Which one…?”

“Lamborghini, please,” he pouted. I paused. I didn’t want him to damage my baby, but I guess I would have to since he ‘let’ me drive his Hummer. I sighed.

“Alright,” I said as he cheered. “But I’m going with you. Adrian can take your Hummer so you can go home after school.”

“Hey! I don’t want to babysit a car!” Adrian exclaimed. I glared at him.