Chapter 28: A Bossy Temper Tantrum

Since I have a ton of people reading this story and not a lot of time to write.  I'm going to ask for at least 300 VOTES until the next chapter! I have to upload for a lot, but I promise to make it my priority if you can get it that high up! -Kat

********************************************************************************************************

Song to the right? He-he-heee it relates to the book pretty well if I do say so myself. ( I am obsessed with the beginning it reminds me of my story completely plus Andy Biersack reminds me of Death with his voice and his everything....hahahaa)

~Awake at night you focus ~Then write a list of targets your violent  lack of virtue. ~We are breathing while your sleeping. ~The liars cheating, our hearts beating GO! 

*********************************************************************************************************

I didn’t even bother to explain the thing I had saw outside the pizzeria window.

After all, there were simply no words to describe it. Besides the adjectives: exotic, dark, scary, alluring, dangerous, hungry, and probably soulless.

And it was muscular…not that I was looking.

“Bye Faith!” Marcy had said, and hugged me tightly. She told me we would have a movie night Monday when I got home, to help me get through the day. Little did she know just how much I needed to get through this day in particular? Carol had left us early, saying she needed to run some errands with her dry cleaning, leaving me walking along the streets myself all the way to the Devin & Son building.

I felt a sigh of relief, as I entered the building. The clouds in the sky were just itching to break, letting the water soak my silk blouse. I had become such a girly-girl ever since I joined this place. My clothes had to be ironed and pressed the night before, my hair straightened or curled to perfection.

Ok, maybe I over exaggerated there. I really put my hair in a bun and work with what I got in the morning. But as I was saying, there was no need to freak out about the afternoon incidents; everything was fine.

Until I saw the people get out of the elevator, looking like all hell broke loose.

I stopped in my tracks, watching the strange looking girl leave the elevator. Her outfit consisted of a knee-lengthen black skirt, a black corset top, and a spiked collar around her neck. On her feet were combat boots, reaching the edge of her skirt Their hair was a dark pink, in a Mohawk cut. Piercings lined up the bridge of their nose, as well as a giant gage in each ear. What I found strange was the stack of papers she was holding in her hands, as if they could work in such a professional environment dressed like that. Their shirt was a dark band t-shirt, with blobs of creatures on them. On their eyes was heavy black eye shadow, blending their eyes into two-seemingly lack holes.

At my stare they both turned towards me smiling. I blinked, to see them both in a woman’s suit once again. The receptionist with the Mohawk now had long blond hair, with a powder blue blouse, the other girl had similar in attire.

My eyes widened at the sudden change in both figures. “What the...”

I hurried into the empty elevator, my heart racing. What was going on? Had I really just seen that? I pressed the bottom to the top floor quickly, and hid against the wall.

“Please, please let nobody else come into this elevator!” I begged the ceiling, putting my hands in a prayer. The elevator dinged, the doors starting to shut. I let out a sigh of relief, all the way up to the top floor. What are the odds that nobody would take the elevator?