Chapter 4: Death By Costume

NOT EDITED FROM THIS POINT ON! (WILL BE SOON!)

 Comments/Votes mean alot! :)

~Did I fall asleep, is this all a dream? Wake me up I'm living a nightmare.

***********************************

You are formally invited to this year’s memorable… 

HALLOWEEN BASH AT NICOLE’S!

Time: 8:00 PM October 30th

Location: 82 Franklin Drive

Attire: Any costume/outfit you want!! Bring a bathing suit for night swimming!

See? I told you she gave you an invite!” Marcy screamed happily in my ear.

I rubbed it, and put the invitation down. “I don’t really feel like going to this…it sounds like it’s going to be another wipeout, like last years.”

“What are you talking about? Last year’s was the bomb!” she said, throwing her hands up in the air. She also added a 'woo!'

I turned to her, “That’s because you only lasted an hour and a half, then passed out on the couch. I had to pull you from the couch, to my car, and then pull you up your huge staircase to your room. You’re lucky I avoided that sprinkler I saw that was sticking up from the grass on your lawn!” I yelled, pointing in her face.

She laughed, grabbed the invitation from my hands, and stood up. She twirled around in a circle, looking dreamily to the ceiling, “I’m going to be an Angel.”

I burst out laughing, “Ha-ha yeah like you’re an Angel! I should be the Devil then since I’m so Faithfull.”

She stopped spinning and pointed at me, with her eyes wide, “You totally should! Oh my God you could totally pull that off! Since you know…your name is Faith! That’s like ironic or something…right?”

I nodded my head slowly, being that the joke was obvious and she didn’t get it.

Don’t be quick to judge. Give her a break, her IQ is negative five.

She pulled me up from the bed, and started to tug my out of the room. I reluctantly dragged behind her, “Where are you taking me?” I hollered, as we came to my kitchen.

She turned around, “We need to get the costumes! The party is tonight, duh.”

I opened my cabinet, and started searching through it. Hold up, let me just get some cookies. I’m very—

Where are my cookies?

“Hey did you eat my cookies?” I asked, poking me head out of the door.

She gave me a angry look, “Faith, you need to lay of those things. They lead to obesity. And no I didn’t touch your cookies!”

“Then where are they?” I asked, really talking to myself than to Marcy.

“Jesus, please just calm down! You won’t die if you don’t get your cookies!”

Jesus....that reminds me of that guy from the hayride.

I blocked her out. This is just weird, nobody would eat my—

“He’s going to slaughter you anyways, why would you even bother hidin-- “

“--what did you just say?” I yelled at her, snapping my head up.