Chapter 2

We get all of our stuff together, and we all head out the door and downstairs to Stefans car. I quickly walk to the back right side of the car to jump in the backseat with Kelsey, when all of a sudden some hands grip my waist firmly pulling me back .

I hear a hushed Aarons voice close to my ear. "Sweet stuff, you're sitting up front with Stefan, we need to get warmed up back here." I give Aaron a worried look. "Don't worry you'll be fine. Stefan doesn't bite. Well not too hard at least." He says while hopping in the back seat.

Just great now I have to sit next to this player  that I don't even know. He's probably going to spend the whole trip hitting on me. What did I get myself into? I knew I should've just stayed home.

 Stefan looks at me from the driver seat of his Black Cadillac CTS. "So Kendra, I heard you work at a bookstore. How do you like that?"

 I answer him back, trying to hide my frustration. "It's fine I guess, I mean it can get pretty boring at times but I really like to read so it gives me time to catch up on some books."

 Stefan smiles at me as he starts driving us to the bar." I like to read sometimes myself. Maybe I'll have to stop in sometime and you can help me pick out a book."

Just great the flirting must be starting already. I look in the backseat  hoping to talk to Kelsey so that I can get out of talking to Stefan and all I see is Kelsey sitting on top of Aarons lap and Aarons hands up her shirt. So I quickly turn back around and look at Stefan."I guess they don't waste much time getting fresh. Hope you don't mind your backseat getting a little messy."

 Stefan throws his head back and starts laughing and I can't help but to notice how sexy and pure he looks."It's not the first time that back seat has gotten a little messy."

Eww, gross. "O.k just a little too much info there. I don't really need to hear where you have sex with your little sex toys." I can picture him all hot and sweaty in the backseat having sex and I have to shake the image off quickly.

I hear a little laughter in his voice. "Who said I was talking about me, for all you know I've never had a girl in my back seat."

I quickly look over at him, almost hurting my neck in the process." Oh so then probably just in the front seat I'm going to guess."

He just looks at me smiling and laughing.

 I nervously grab the wheel, as the car swerves a little to the left. "Do you mind keeping your eyes on the road before you crash? You wouldn't want to ruin their makeout session back there now would you?" I put my hand on my chest to try to calm my fast beating heart. "So are you meeting some little hottie here tonight or something? Is that your plan?"

He looks down at my bare legs for a split second and then right back at the road." No, just maybe I was planning on hanging out with you and getting to know you."

 I find myself break out in a fit of laughter. "Oh you're pretty funny. I'm sure that's your plan. Go out to the bar with your guy here and sit around talking friendly talk with the little tag along roommate of his girl, that I should mention  has a boyfriend. Yeah I don't see that being the highlight of your night."

 "I don't know you seem pretty fun to me. Maybe I was planning on trying to get you drunk and have my way with you." He winks at me and starts laughing while I just give him a dirty look. "It's a joke, calm down. No, maybe I was planning on getting you out on the dance floor with me after a few drinks."

 I laugh to myself, just thinking about me getting out on the dance floor. "Oh we'll see about that. It's going to take more than just a few drinks to get me on any floor with you buddy."