chapter 37

Holly POV

My eyes were glazed over with tears and my mind wouldn't stay on a straight path. Hagrid was next to me carrying Harry, I couldn't bare to look at him. The death eaters held me by either arm tightly but i had no intention of struggling, even though i was sure they were creating burises. The castle came into sight and i could see all of the remaining students and teachers in the court yard. More tears escaped my eyes at the thought of having to face them. Sobbing can be heard from Hagrid which leaves me even more upset.

Gasps echoed through the court yard and even more so in my head. I couldn't bring myself to face the many people in front of me. Voldemort gestured to Hagrid and the death eaters holding me to step forward and join him at the front.

'Harry Potter is dead, his guardian about to die. He abandoned all of you, was trying to escape...' He began

'Thats not true!' I shouted and he smiled at me before placing a hand on my injured shoulder. Pain erupted from his touch and i screamed in agony. The death eaters released me and i fell onto my knees clutching my shoulder.

'Leave her alone. Fight like a man, don't kick her when shes down.' Neville yelled, taking a few steps closer to the mob of death eaters. Voldemort tilted his head before nodding. Neville took a few more steps forward but i shook my head, using all my strengh i made my way to him. He had to steady me abit and i could feel the energy being drained from me.

'It doesn't matter if she is killed now, i mean she is already dying. A werewolf bite doesn't change guardians, it kills them. If i don't kill her then the bite will.' He explained, pacing up and down the line.

I couldn't believe it after all this a stupid werewolf would kill me, it was almost laughable. As Voldemort was distracted, Harry jumped from the arms of Hagrid and sprinted away from the crowd. I fell back in shock, not understanding what had just happened. Voldemort was quick to follow him and death eaters were quick to attack. I gathered myself and pushed up from the floor, taking my wand from my jacket. Dolohov came running at me but i knocked him down with stupefy before he got to close. I was suprised at how much that took out of me and i stummbled back abit.

Dizziness circled my head but i didn't care as i prepared to face the woman that stood infront of me. Bellatrix stood only meters away from me, a sneer apon those pale lips. All but a few had taken the fight inside so this time there was nothing in my way to fight her.

'Your weak, you don't have a chance against me.' She taunted

'Of course i have a chance against a cold-hearted coward.' I sneered back and the anger became apparent on her face. She sent a spell at me and i'm pretty sure it wasn't a nice one. I shot one back but she dodged it, just. She began to circle me and i followed her movement slowly, not sure how much my body can take.

After firing a few more spell at me, failing each time, fustration and anger began to form inside her. I could tell by the look in her eyes and i'm sure my smirk didn't help either. Harry landing behind Bellatrix, caught my attention and in that short time i was distracted she fired another spell. It just missed my face, i could feel the wind from it on my cheek. My breathing quickend and the sneer returned to her lips as she circled again.

'You know, I remember your mother. Not that ther was much to remember.' Bellatrix revealed, trying to taunt me. 'I remember the day she was captured, the screams that echoed from the walls as i tortured her.' I was now shaking with anger but i restrained myself. 'Perhaps i should do the same thing to Draco...'

'Don't you dare, you bitch!!' I yelled and threw the killing curse at her. The green light hit her and she fell back, dead. A shrill yell came from behind me and Voldemort turned to face me.

'Thats it guardian!' He screeched.

The next bit was all a blur, green light flashed from the end of his wand as he uttered the words, 'Avada Kedavra.' It flew towards me and hit me straight in the chest. And then...

...Nothing but black.