chapter 10

Draco POV

The pain in the mark was unberable but i couldn't let anyone see my pain. I ran out of the great hall clutching my arm to try and stop the pain. I made my way to the forbidden forest because the castle was shielded from the other death eaters.

I stopped at the edge, not wanting to go any futher. The last time i saw them was before the Katie Bell incident, what if i was punished. As the pain worsend in my arm i made my way forward. I will have to face the demons.

At the deepest part of the forest i saw them waiting for me. The dark lord hadn't come but Belatrix and my father had.

'Draco, Hows Katie... Bell is it?' Bellatrix asked in her shrill voice that went straight through me. I shivered at the thought of the girl and Bella smiled. 'The dark lord have decide not to punish you this time as long as you get the next job right.' I don't say anything but look down in relief but that is immediatly washed away by what my father says next.

'You have to Kill Dumbledore but not yet. Wait until the end of the school year.' He declares, shrugging off the part where i have to kill as if it's nothing.

'W-what? But h-how, i can't!' I stutterd and stare dumb founded at them both. I could not, will not kill any one. I promised Holly.

'You have too. Unless of course you would like to end up dead instead.' Lucius said menacingly, however he seemed at least a little worried whereas Bellatrix just grinned.

'You will fix the cabinate so that we can join you in the task of killing him, but you must be the one to say the spell.' Bella added before leaving. My father stared at me for abit then left also.

That's when i started to panic. I didn't want to kill anyone but i didn't want to be killed either. Running up to the castle, i bump into Holly. The urge to tell her is high but i know i can't. I simply hug her tightly, at least i have Holly with me. If i didn't i don't know if i would cope. She looked up at me with worry clear in her eyes.

I pull at her arm and she come willingly to the astronomy tower with me. As soon as we are there i let go of her arm and lean over the rails. What was i to do? I looked up into the stars hoping for an anwser but get nothing. A light touch on my arm causes me to look over at Holly.

'Please tell me whats wrong.' She soothes but i can't anwser, instead i slide down the closest wall in defeat. She sits down next to me and leans her head on my shoulder. I grab her hand and hold it close before kissing her lightly on the forehead. She sighs and closes her eyes.

'I will love you no matter what.' She whispers and i whisper the same. Snow starts to fall as my eyes start to droop and i slip into sleep.

Holly POV

I woke to the sound of a bird on the railing in the astromany tower. It was early in the morning and the sun was just about to rise. A freah layer of Snow covered the ground below and i smiled at the beauty of it. I wondered how i had not got cold over night, maybe it was Draco's body heat.

I gently lifted my head from his sholder and touched his cheek. He didn't seem too cold but i wrapped a blanket, from one of the boxes in the tower, around him. What did they want him to do now? I wanted to help him badly but i couldn't.

The holiday was in a few weeks, i might just have to do some investigating in my time off. After kissing Draco on the forehead, i headed for the common room.

What he had to do could't be that bad. Could it?