chapter 20

Draco POV

These past few weeks have been horrible, ever since returning from Hogwarts. Holly has been kept here, at the Malfoy Manor, in the dungens. I want to help her and to stop what they do to her but i know i can't. If i do, they will kill both of us for sure.

I walk down the steep steps to the dungen, holding out my wand in front of me. Its dark down here and i wonder how anyone could cope. The answer is not very well. As the door creeks open and i step in, a thin figure emerges from behind one of the pillars. Her blond hair is a mess and those once brilliant blue eyes had changed to grey, a sadness haunted them. Of course it was Holly. The defensive posture she held evaporated when she saw me. I wanted to go over there and hug her but the death eaters will be watching and listening. I sighed and gestered sadly for her to follow. She did obediently, bowing her head in defeat.

We walked in silence to the dining room where all the death eaters and lord Voldemort were gathered. I bowed to him and sat in my seat, watching Holly glower at Voldemort all the way. Greyback took hold of her once again and held her tightly around the arm. She let out a little groan of pain whch caused me to dip my head in shame. Holly being here was all my fault. All the times i heard her screaming while being tortured, killed me inside. The dark lord cleared his throat, bringing me back to earth.

'Good evening, Severus. What information have you brought me?' He hissed as Snape entered the room and took his seat next to Voldermort.

'Potter will be moved this Saturday at nightfall by the order.' Snape explained. Holly suddenly looked alert, that means the information was probably true. The dark lord also noticed this and moved his full attention to her.

'This information true?' He asked, stepping around the table to face her. She stayed quiet until he was only a meter away from her.

'I wouldn't tell you if i knew.' she whispered, giving him a scowl. The dark lord laughed and turned his wand on her.

'Oh really....crucio.' he muttered. Greyback let go of Holly and she fell to the floor in pain. Her lips were pressed tightly together to stop her from screaming. Voldermort laughed once again and returned to his chair, leaving Holly on the floor breathing heavily.

'Right, enough fun. About defeating Potter....' He started to talk about twin cores but i blanked out and began to watch Holly. She glanced around the room, her eyes falling on the mantle piece. There lay her wand. Bellatrix must have left it there earlier after examing it. Her eyes flicked back to me as my fathers name was mentioned.

'How about your wand Lucius?' The dark lord said, holding out a bony hand. My father protested slightly but handed it over. In the few seconds everybody was focused on them, Holly jumped up and grbbed her wand. Everyone was too shocked to act as she apparated out. I smiled slightly but wiped it away quickly before anyone noticed. There was complete silence.

'Shall we go after her, my lord?' Yaxley asked. The dark lord smiled a deadly smile and said,

'No. We'll get her back, by doing this she just made killing Harry more fun.'

Holly POV

I landed in the living room of the Dursleys house. It looked deserted, all the furniture had gone. Had they moved Harry already? That question was answered as a tired looking Harry opened the door wearily. When he saw me, his face lit up and he ran to hug me. I hugged him back tightly, letting out a large sigh. He stood away from me looking horrified, i must look as bad as i feel.

'I am so sorry.' He mummbled, pulling me into a hug again.

'Its not your fault, please don't think it is.' I said

'I knew it was Malfoy and Snape all along! I hate them! Were you kept at the Malfoy manor all this time?' He asked

'Yeh, but we can't concentrate on that. They know when your going to be moved. We need to talk to the order now!' I demanded, rushing off Hedwig. Harry wrote the letter as my hands were still rather frail but i would get better. I just had to think positive.

After all that time i escaped and was able to pull information from it also. Maybe i will be able to protect Harry. No not maybe, I will be able protect Harry. There was a small smile on my lips as we watched Hedwig fly into the distance.

***

I awoke late the next morning, around 11:00. It wasn't suprising as i hadn't properally slept since i was captured. I made myself presentable and was looking in the mirror at the few bruises left from being tortured. It was the most horrific thing ever. I sighed and thought about Draco, i haven't changed my feelings for him. It wasn't him who tortured me or killed Dumbledore, it was those death eaters. I swear if some one doesn't do it first i am going to kill Bellatrix, who took joy in causing me pain.

I proded a cut on my back and winced in pain. There was a tapping on the window and hedwig's large eyes stared through. I opened the latch and let her in and she flew off to the cage she calls home. The small note she had attached to her leg read,

Dear Harry

Will come tonight at dusk. Don't leave the house as it seems you may have spys around. Stay safe.

R. Lupin

I smiled and walked into the kitchen, handing the note to Harry. Must not have mentioned me in the letter because it was only addressed to Harry. Well aren't they in for a suprise.

'Do you really think that there are spys put there?' Harry asked, staring at the letter intently.

'I dunno, maybe.' I said looking out the window. 'They never said anything about spys.' Harry looked up at me then a frown on his face. ' Hey it wasn't that bad. ( I lied ) At least i wasn't stuck hear with the Pig and his stick wife.' I chuckled and he did too.

'Glad your back Holly!' He said cheerfully and i smiled.

'Me too.' I whispered, staring out of the window again.