Oh my, Naked!

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you."  I cried. I probably sounded like a dying whale and looked like a damn clown, but I did not give a damn at this moment. It is all HIS fault.

He kissed me with such passion that I was not use to. My back was against the tree, his hands gripping my sides, and I was just there stunned. My lips moved on their own accord and soon I was tugging his hair. Both with anger and happiness.

My eyes opened to a still dark night. I am pretty sure it was only 3 AM in the morning. I turned my head and my cheek brushed soft fur. I looked down at the giant wolf and smiled. His eyes opened slowly as I gently stroked his hair.

"I have to go inside. You should go back to your family," I said as I scratched behind his ear. As I stood up, he did as well. The whimper that came out of his mouth made me quite sad.

"If only you could sleep in my room," I said with a sad smile. It seemed like we both had a connection at that point. A full blown out smile graced my face, and I raised my eyebrows as it seemed like the wolf had a challenging glint in his eyes. And just like that we both started running towards my window.

***

I knew it was time to get up.

But then I'd have to face the inevitable. Ryan.

My heart ached at that moment. I cannot believe I got stood up. Stupid, cute-dimpled-irresistible-greek like-man. 

Gah.

I threw my arms to the sides in frustration.

A loud groan made my eyes open instantly. What the hell was that!

My hand reached across the bed as I laid on my back afraid to see what was sleeping with me. It felt smooth, a little fuzzy, sort of hard. 

I am pretty sure my bed sheets aren't in that category.

Releasing a slow breath, I turned and my heart stopped.

Oh dear god, what did I do last night!

I pulled the covers over my mouth as I poked his cheek. He whimpered and threw his arm across my waist and brought me closer to him. An unattractive squeak came from my mouth as his nose brushed my neck.

"Ryan," I whispered. No luck. I cleared my throat.

"R-yan. Ryan!" I whispered-yelled. Thus, causing him to roll over the bed startled. Before I can scream, he ran over to me in a blur and covered my mouth. Tears started to form in my eyes and my heart seemed to be in over drive.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't scream," his green eyes held sadness and his lips formed into a frown showing off his beautiful dimple. I scanned his face and nodded slowly. His soft hand let go and my my mouth was formed into an 'O' shape. How do I explain this?

"Di-did we? Oh god, but it doesn't hurt. I thought it would hurt. This is so sudden. What is happening to me...oh god, what I am going to tell Tyler...oh god, how do I not remember? R-ryan. I-I, oh god," I laid my head in my hands.

Ryan

"R-ryan. I-I, oh god," she laid her head in her hands and I was just leaning across the bed wondering what the hell was going on in her pretty little head. God, she looked so beautiful last night. She didn't bother taking her make-up off and her curls were beautifully put together. I cannot believe I did what I did, but what happened to me was out of the blue.

I placed one knee on the bed and reached for her, but was pushed away as soon as my hand made contact with her. 

Okay, I deserved that.