Hometown

"Tay and I drove down there once and we totally got lost for like 2hrs." I pointed out as we passed  by an old road.

"That was terrible." Tay laughed as we reminisced in our crazy high school years. 

"I would've come to save my princess." Kalin nuzzled into my neck as we sat in the back seat cuddling 

"You're so cheesy." I giggled as I pecked his lips.

Myles drove downtown through the snow to my house with Taylour helping with navigation, they were going to drop K and I off at my house and then they'd drive out to Tays parents house since it was farther out.

 I was anxious for Kalin to meet my family, I wasn't sure what he'd think of them and I really just wanted the holiday to go smoothly. But lets be honest as long as there was good food and lots of it Kalin was bound to be happy. 

"Wow, its been awhile since we've been here." Kalin spoke up staring out the window, breaking me of my thought. "Hey Myles remember when we snuck off the bus and went penny boarding downtown? Ben got so mad at us." 

"Yea!" Myles laughed. "You guys have a lot of pot holes here." Myles teased us as he looked over at Tay who was very engaged on her phone, probably replying back to emails and tweets. 

Kalin burst out laughing "Yea bruh you went flying off!" Myles frowned as we all laughed.

__ 

We finally drove up to my moms apartment complex when Kalin grabbed my hand and smiled at me showing his excitement. 

"You can park right here." I directed Myles in front of my moms door. 

He put the Black Mercedes rental car in park as he popped the trunk for us to get our luggage. Taylour jumped out of the car and gave me and Kalin a big hug after we pulled our large bags out of the back. "Have fun, and text me when you want us to pick you up, maybe we can go ice skating." she smiled. 

"We will." I reassured her. "Wait I thought you hated ice skating Tay?" I laughed  as Kalin intertwined our hands.

"I do, but what else is there to do here in November when its excessively snowing?"

"Good point." I gave her one last hug before she jumped in the car with Myles and sped off.  I intertwined my hand with Kalins again as we walked up to my moms apartment. 

We walked up to the door and Kalin gave me a big smile and then kissed me when the door flew open before we could even knock. 

"Abby!" My mom said excitedly as she attacked me with a big hug.