The Family

The door swung open and a little girl stood there with a cute pink tutu on and sparkly silver converse, she looked back and fourth between us, looked at out intertwined hands and then back at Kalin. "Bubba!" She squeaked and jumped in his arms. 

"Hello my beautiful princess!" He rocked her back and fourth and twirled around while giving her dozens of kisses. He shifted her to his side, grabbed my hand and we walked into the house. A beautiful woman with ombre hair, big eyes, and a killer figure walked out wiping her hands on a towel. 

"Son!" Kalin put the little girl down and hugged who I guessed was his mom. He pulled back and grabbed my hand again. "Mom, Lala this is my girlfriend Abby." 

"Oh my goodness son she's beautiful!" She walked up to me and gave me a big hug. "Welcome to the family honey, you can call me mama or mom." She smiled, she leaned down next to Lala who was acting shy and hiding behind Kalin. 

"Lala can you say hi to Abby? I bet she wants to see your room." 

I leaned down as well. "I would love to see your room Lala!" She unlatched herself from Kalins leg grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. Kalin and mama hugged again and then followed us up the stairs as well. Lala opened her door and we entered her room. There was a twin sized bed with tins of stuffed animals all over, there was a cute desk with little tiaras and crowns displayed on a shelf above her dresser and little girl perfumes, jewelry, and pictures of her and Kalin displayed neatly. She brought me over to the far counter of her room to where all her dolls were, she had two American Girl Dolls and furniture and clothes galore for them. She picked one of them up that looked like her. "Bubba gave me this one." She smiled while playing with her. 

"Whats her name?" I asked. 

"Her names Lala Lady." She picked up another doll and gave it to me, I recognized it immediately, it was one of the historical dolls, Kit. 

"Here you can play with Kit."

 I smiled. "I always wanted Kit when I was your age." 

"Why didn't you get her?" 

"Well when I was your age my mom didn't have much money to get me a doll." 

"Thats sad." She continued playing. "Well now you can play with her." 

Kalin ran and jumped on the bed and stuffed animals went everywhere and rained down on Lala and I. 

"Bubba!" She got up and jumped onto of Kalin and started wrestling with him. Mama came in and sat next to me. 

"Oh honey Im so happy that you're here, I had no idea that he had a girlfriend, we talk everyday but he never mentioned you."

"I think he wanted it to be a surprise." I set the doll back down on her chair. 

"Well we're surprised alright, you're just the cutest thing ever and Kalin seems so happy with you." 

"Yeah he's a great guy, you raised him so well." I smiled. 

"Oh you're to sweet, I just baked some cookies do you want to come downstairs?" 

"For sure." 

"Hey you two crazy monkeys lets go downstairs." She yelled at the two siblings who were rolling around tickling each other. Kalin threw Lala on his back and ran down the stairs, Lala grabbed my hand while on Kalins back so I had to run with them. We finally made it to the kitchen where the cookies were, there was a very tall, maybe 6'5+ man standing at the island picking at the cookies. 

"Jourdan!" Kalin set Lala down and went and hugged him. "Wheres Tay?" 

"She's on her way, she's still trying to move all her stuff down from the Bay." Kalin turned around towards me ask reached for my hand. 

"Bro this is my girlfriend Abby, Abby this is my brother Jourdan." I shook his hand, which was huge and said hello. 

"Soooo." Kalin said deviously "You wanna ball bruh?" Kalin asked his brother. 

"Of course." Kalin grabbed my hand again and we walked out the front door to the hoop. He unlocked the car and dug into the back. 

"What you gettin babe?" 

"I might've brought mine and your J's." He smiled 

"You had this planned the whole time didn't you?" I giggled. He just nodded and smiled. 

"K, Im really not good at basketball." 

"Thats ok mama will probably play too."

 We got our shoes on and started playing, I dont know what K was talking  about, mama was actually really good! We just kinda passed the ball around while the boys were going crazy.

 After awhile a little car pulled up filled with boxes and clutter. A beautiful light skinned girl jumped out of the car, she was wearing tan uggs with sweatpants that said 'The Bay' on the side tucked into the boots, a while tank top that showed some mid drift and a bright pink sports bra, she was obviously in her comfy clothes but she looked like a model. She walked up with her phone and keys in her hand, as soon as she looked up she saw Kalin and a huge smile spread across her face and she started running. She gave Kalin a huge hug and then looked at me and then back at Kalin with a smile on her face. 

"Tay this is my girlfriend Abby." She let go of Kalin and walked over to me and gave me a hug. 

"Its so nice to meet you!" She squeaked. 

"Its so nice to meet you too!" 

"Sorry I look like such a mess, I just drove up to the Bay last night and got the last of my stuff, so its been a long day." She laughed. 

"All of them moved down this week because Tay's going to school, Jourdans balling down here and mama just wanted to be down here with us." 

"Wow well your house looks amazing for only a week mama!" 

"You just haven't seen the other rooms." She laughed. 

"Oh well Id love to come and help you guys unpack and stuff if you needed help." 

"Oh Id love that!" Mama exclaimed. 

We went back inside and talked about what we could unpack and where to put it, we planned on me coming down the next day. We visited for a bit longer and the Kalin said that we needed to get going because we had plans. I went along with it but I was confused because he never told me that we had plans, we gave hugs to everybody and then got in the Rover and left.