Kisses

I woke up the next morning filled with complete joy, yesterday was amazing and everything in life was perfect. I finally felt complete, comfortable, and just filled with love and joy. The millions of bags and boxes were all on the ground, last night Kalin brought everything up for me and wouldn't even let me help him, Carly told me that she would help me hang everything up and get my closet settled today.

We never had the chance to go see Kalin's mom yesterday, so we planned on going today. I was nervous to meet her, Kalin and I planned on announcing to her that we were dating, I hoped that she would approve of me because I knew how important she was to K. I rolled onto my side and picked up my beat up, cracked, half working iPhone 4 and checked the time, 9:45am, we were going to K's moms house around noon so I decided I should probably get up.

I jumped out of bed with my new Victorias Secret pjs that Kalin bought for me, he said they were too soft to pass up which was completely true, they were super soft. I went and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't have dragon breath. I quietly snuck out of my room and tiptoed to Kalins room, I had only been in his room once and it was just briefly. I cracked his door and slipped in, it was pitch black because he had these crazy black out curtains. I could kinda see where I was walking but his room was an absolute disaster! I almost bit it tripping over a shoe but I caught myself with the help of the end of his headboard. His bed was a California King and the whole frame was heavy cherry oak wood. He was sleeping across the whole bed on his stomach, all the blankets were on the ground, and all his pillows were thrown everywhere. He was sleeping in only his boxers, but he looked so cute. I crawled onto the bed and gently cuddled into his side. His breath caught and he shifted, his eyes cracked open and looked around until he located me. A big smile grew on his face and he pulled me into his chest.

"Good morning princess." He croaked out.

I giggled "K you sound like a frog. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, he stretched out and started yawning, he literally looked like he was possessed and was having an exorcism, I started bursting up laughing.

"What?" He laughed.

"You're just a cutie." I kissed his hand that was locked in mine.

"Come on I'll make you some breakfast." His face lit up and he started rolling toward the end of the bed, he grabbed his phone and pulled on some basketball shorts. He met me at the door and pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"Wow you're beautiful." He said as we walked down the stairs. I dropped my phone and it went flying down the wood stairs, until it finally stopped at the landing with a loud crack.

"Oops." I laughed, I picked it up and inspected it, more little cracks were added to the already shattered screen. I tried turning it on and it just went black. "Aww man that sucks." I complained, I looked up at Kalin and he was just staring at it.

"Wow that barely even stunned you." He laughed "I'd be so pissed if I broke my phone."

"Eh I dont really need it, I like talking to actual people anyway." I smiled

"Dang I really found myself a keeper." He laughed and kissed my head again. I started making pancake batter from scratch and started frying bacon at the same time. Kalin sat at the island with my phone hooked up to a laptop.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked as I flipped a pancake

"Im just backing up your phone to this laptop so you can keep all your stuff."

"Aww thanks K, but whose laptop is that?"

"Uhh its just a laptop we have sitting around." He replied as he got on his phone and texted somebody.

"Should I make any for Cam and Myles?"

"Nah Myles got up early this morning and went and did some stuff, and Cam probably won't be up for a couple more hours.

I giggled. "Ok, then everything done." I placed three pancakes, and five pieces of bacon on Kalins plate and got the butter and syrup out. I took two pancakes and two pieces of bacon and sat down at the table across from Kalin. He was just looking down at his plate smiling.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?"

"Maybe." I giggled. We ate our breakfast and talked about his and Myles music, he told me that they were going to be going on tour in about a month, which made me a bit upset that he never mentioned that to me but he told me that I could go on tour with them but Im not sure that that would be a good idea, but I told him I'd think about it. Kalin told me to go get ready and he'd clean up. I went upstairs and took a shower, blow-dried my hair, put on makeup and searched through the millions of bags for an outfit. It was September so it was still blazing hot in LA, so I decided to go with black jean shorts, a powder pink silk tank top with a black lace brallete under, and finished it off with white converse. I slipped on a gold watch, grabbed my bag and headed toward the stairs.

"Abby?" I heard as I walked down the hall, it was Kalin.

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked to his door. He was standing there with no shirt on, only back jeans and two gold necklaces. I laughed. "What ya doin there buddy?"

He smiled. "Um what should I wear?" He held up a gray t-shirt , and a camo green shirt.

"hmm I say the gray one."

"Ok" He took it off the hanger and then suddenly stopped and slowly brought his eyes up and looked me up and down. "Dang!" He threw the shirts down and walked to me grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned, he never kissed me on my lips before... but I liked it. He pulled me back and just looked in my eyes. "You look amazing lil baddie." I brought my hands up to his chest and then leaned up for another kiss, he leaned down and kissed me again. He was so intoxicating, I didn't want to stop but then I caught sight of my watch and saw it was 11 already. "K! We gotta go!"