Shattered

"Baby, hey calm down, whats wrong? He asked worried.

I wiped my tears away and cleared my throat trying to calm down. "Tay showed me a pic last night." His face sunk and then worry replaced it. "Kalin what were you thinking?!" My voice rose. 

"I know it looks bad, and you're probably not going to believe me, but-" 

"Kalin you're full on making out with some girl!" I interrupted him, I felt my eyes start to gather tears again. 

He took a deep breath "I know, but its honestly not what it looks like." 

"Kalin I just don't even know what to say." A tear slipped out. 

"Listen, it was after a show, some older fans found us at a restaurant and wanted to take pictures, we basically take pictures all day long so I didn't think anything about it, the girl in the picture asked if we could do a stage kiss and I agreed, but at the last second she moved my hands and kissed me." 

That was not at all what the picture looked like. "This just isn't adding up Kalin, I don't know if I can do this." I started crying. "I think-" I hiccuped. "I think we should take a break." He looked hurt, even defeated, I could tell he was sorry but I just couldn't believe him, it didn't make sense. 

"Abby please." his voice cracked. "I know you don't understand but you've got to believe me on this one." 

"Kalin we need to end this call, you go on stage in about an hour and you can't be upset, I need some time okay?" I said sternly, but really inside I was shattered.

 A lone tear slipped down his cheek "Ok." He said softly "I would never hurt you like this Abby, I want you to know that, call me when you're ready." I gave him one last smile and then ended the call. 

It was over. For now.