Spoiled

"Little friends." I thought, "oh boy." I walked to my massive bathroom and stripped down. I looked at my body in the mirror, my slight figure look abnormally small, probably lost weight while in the hospital, I also needed to go to the tanning bed or something soon because I was WHITE. I also wanted to dye my hair a fun color again, the ends of my hair still had a reddish hint from my last coloring. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body and shaved. The products that Carly had gotten were really high quality so my hair was extra soft and smelled so good. I dried off and put on the same clothes since thats all I had. The eHome screen read it was 4:09pm so it was starting to get late but I decided to open up the wand that Carly had gotten and wrapped large chunks of hair around the wand, to make beach waves. 

After that I walked to the vanity to see if there were any types of lotion or anything, I opened the first drawer on the left and discovered rows of different brands of foundations, concealers, and BB creams all in lighter tones to match my skin. 

I was shocked. 

 I whipped open the next drawer, lines of mascara and eye miners in one side and bronzers, blushes, and powders. The next drawer contained lipsticks, glosses, and liners. I went over to the other side, eye shadows , pallets, and extras. Finally the next drawers contained lotions, deodorants, q-tips, cotton pads, etc. "How could somebody I barely know do something like this for me?" I thought as  I sat down to apply the clinique creams. There were two jars filled with brushes on the table top and flowers  on the opposite side, Im not sure how I didn't notice that before. I dug into the mascara drawer and pulled out a NARS mascara, I swept it on and walked out of my bedroom door feeling oddly spoiled but very confident. 

Sorry for such a short chapter! Its just kind of a little bridge to keep the story progressing! Ill be updating again soon, and there'll be longer chapter soon, so keep reading and keep voting!! Xx