Days

"Myles said he's been pretty upset, and he stays on the bus a lot." Taylour sipped some ice tea as we sat by the pool. 

"Yea Jake said he plays the guitar a lot and just writes like all day long, actually now that I think about it when Jake and I FaceTimed this morning he was in the back singing and writing." Dom piped in. 

Its been about a week and a half since I last talked to Kalin, tour was actually getting really close to being over, about a week left. I still had my lease for my apartment and I planned on moving back in before they got back, I couldn't stay here, it would be awkward and painful.

 Taylour on the other hand planned on moving in, her and Myles were pretty serious, Dom had started school down in Irvine but she drove up on weekends to see us, I had also started school, I was going to Culinary school during the morning and then went to work after. It was hard not to text Kalin after school everyday and tell him what I had made that day or what I had learned, I missed him, plain and simple. 

Taylour's phone buzzed and she answered and got off the lounge chair. I got up and stuck my feet in the water until I shimmied all the way into the water, I dunked my head under and swam around. When I surfaced both Taylour and Dom sat at the edge of the pool. 

"Myles called." Taylour sighed. "Kalin's still not doing good, he's talked to Myles a lot about it and he's pretty torn." 

I sighed as I swam over to the edge. "I don't know what to do." I looked down at my reflection. "I really miss him too and Im tired of acting like Im ok, because Im not." I started to get emotional. 

"Well tours over now, their just driving back now, so you've got a few days to think." Taylour said, slowly slipping into the water as well. 

"What!? I thought they still had a couple more dates!" 

They both laughed. "No! Last night was closing night." Taylour swam around. 

Shit! I really wasn't keeping track of time. "Guys I have to move out!" I suddenly got stressed. 

"Abby don't do that! I think you and Kalin need to talk face to face before you make any rash decisions like that." Dom piped in. I thought about it, I guess maybe seeing him and talking might not be a bad idea. 

I nodded. "Ok, but Im going to have my stuff packed and ready just in case things don't go well." I planned. "How many days does it take them to get back?" I asked. 

"About 2 days." Dom answered. 

Two days to pack, two days to prepare, two days until I see Kalin again.