Decorating

I woke up at about 9am and jumped in the shower, I took my time washing my hair and body, I let the hot water pour on me while I just sat on the stone seat. When I finally got out I braided my hair in two french braids so it would turn out wavy, I applied some false lashes, drew a wing and called it good. I dressed into some high waisted jean shorts, a distressed gray muscle tanks, my black nikes and some dainty gold jewelry. I ran down the stairs to find all the boys and a very beautiful girl all standing around in the kitchen. 

"Good morning babe." Kalin said as he hugged me and gave me a kiss. I smiled up at him and went in for another kiss. I finally pulled away and looked at the girl. 

"Oh uh Abby this is Dom." Jake spoke up. 

"Hi Dom, Im Abby." 

"Its nice to meet you." She looked me up and down and then gasped. "Your shirt is the cutest thing ever, where'd you get it?" 

"Umm" I stuttered. "Kalin bought me it at Urban Outfitters." 

"Babe" She turned around to Jake "We should go to the mall today if we have time." 

Jake kissed Dom and smiled. "Maybe" 

I made breakfast for everybody with some help from Dom. I really liked Dom, she was so sweet but she also had this sassy side which Im pretty sure is what attracted Jake because he always just watched and smiled to himself when Dom got sassy. 

After we all ate and cleaned up I showed Dom my room. She looked around a bit and suggested that we re-decorate so that it was "More Abbyish", I couldn't disagree, the room was only supposed to be a guest room so it was pretty plain. She basically drew out how we should re-decorate and what we needed to get, which was surprising pretty cheap.  

We were laying on the floor discussing different design ideas when Kalin came in. "Oh no, what are you two up to?" He laughed  

"Were talking about re-decorating my room babe." I got up from the floor and cuddled into his chest, trying to act cute.  

"And maybe moving some furniture." Dom winked. Kalin looked at her and then back down at me. 

"Is that what you want babe?" 

"Umm, I mean yeah, I think its a cute layout but Dom and I can move stuff around if you guys are busy." 

"Theres no way Im letting you two try to move thus furniture around! I don't want the bed to fly out the window." He joked 

"You dont think these guns could move this furniture around?!" Dom joked as she flexed. 

"No way!" We all laughed. 

____ 

Dom and I had gone out in town to shop for bedroom stuff while the boys did tour stuff. We ended up finding cute colored and patterned quilts and all sorts of knitted, furry, and metallic pillows at some little home store in LA, we found little decor items at another store and we found a big wall flag with crazy designs that we planned on hanging above the bed. After our long day of shopping we grabbed lunch at Panera bread and headed home. All the boys just watched as we walked in the house with our millions of bags. 

"Where the hell did you guys go?" Cameron broke the silence, everybody started laughing.

"We went shopping." Dom smiled and she kept walking. Jake got up and took some bags from her and helped us bring our stuff to the room. 

We spent the rest of the day re-decoraring my room with the boys help every so often, and before we knew it it was 11pm. Dom said goodnight and gave me a hug and then went downstairs to get Jake and they went to bed, Cameron was in his room editing photos and Myles had gone over to Taylours. So it was just Kalin and I sitting on my bedroom floor. He leaned over and pecked my cheek and I looked up and smiled, I acted like I was engaged in looking at my nails when I jumped and attacked him with kisses,  I could feel him smiling under our kiss. He bit my bottom lip and I jumped a little but I liked it. Our kisses got more intense and our breathing heavier, he held the back of my thigh that was straddled on top of him, he moved his other hand to my inner thigh and started slowly moving it up until his hand was in my waistband, he started tugging on it a bit until he made his way inside. 

"Kalin" I whispered into his mouth. He placed his forehead on mine and breathed heavily. 

"I don't have to do this if you don't want me to." He said as he slid his hand slowly under my thong to my heat. 

I shook my head no. "Ok go ahead." 

How are you guys liking the book so far? If you have any questions about me or the story or suggestions for the book leave them in the comments or message me and Ill get back to you, love y'all 

ALSO! I did change a few things in my profile to just protect my identity;)