Shorts And Sexual Tension

..::Chapter Thirteen::..

..::Faith Ellsworth's P.O.V.::.. 

Letting out a frustrated groan, I fling my clothes across my room. It’s the weekend again and Wade promised me a date today but I’m having a minor setback. None of my pants will fit over my cast. My jean shorts can but I can’t reach my toes to pull them over my hugely troublesome cast. So, in only a grey tank top with orange beading, black underwear, and grey socks, I make my way over to my bed, using my crutches.

Picking up my phone, I text Sylvia, asking if she could come over and help. I roll my eyes at her lame excuse to not help one of her best friends in a crisis, I ask Chloe. Unfortunately, she’s on a date with Shane and is in the next town over. How convenient. Biting my lip, I contemplate whether or not to ask him. No, that would just be awkward. But, who else can I ask. Mother Dearest doesn’t come back until later tonight…

On the third ring, he picks up. “Faith?” he inquires through the phone speaker.

I smirk to myself. “No,” I drag out the word sarcastically. “It’s not like you have caller ID or anything.”

He chuckles at my lame retort. “Well it seems as though someone woke up on the wrong side of the bread…” he says.

I glower at him through the phone. “Shut up,” I reply lamely. I can’t believe he still remembers that. So what if I though it was ‘bread’ and not ‘bed’? It’s a common mistake. Yeah, that’s it. “Anyways, I need your help.”

“Are you okay?” he asks, his voice laced with concern.

I puff out my cheeks. “Er, yeah. I’m fine. I just needyourhelpgettingmypantsonisall,” I mumble.

I can imagine him raising his eyebrow right about now. “Would you mind saying that again? In English this time, please.”

“I need your help getting my pants on,” I say again, slower.

Silence. “Wade?” More silence. “Hello?” Suddenly the doorbell rings and I huff, ending the conversation. I hobble to the door and open it, only to reveal Wade, leaning against the doorframe.

“So,” he says with a lopsided grin. “I heard you need help putting your pants on. Is that right?”

I nod, blushing profusely, as his gaze travels over my bare legs. “Come on, you pervert,” I say, leading him upstairs and into my room. I grab my pair of shorts and thrust them into his arms. I plop myself down onto the edge of the bed and wait.

Wade looks from the shorts back to me, his eyes undergoing a dark grey hue. He takes hesitant steps closer, our eyes locked as if in a trance. I watch as he bends down until he’s on his knees in front of me. My gaze drops down to his muscles beneath his thin cotton t-shirt and I let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding.

He holds my shorts and slowly begins sliding them up my legs, letting his fingers brush my skin. It sends electric currents throughout my body. Careful of my cast, he drags them up higher until they are on the tops of my thighs. Biting my lip, I raise my hips so that he can slide them up the rest of the way. I move my hands to do the rest but he pushes them away. One hand is on my hips as the other slowly zips up the fly and fastens the button on my shorts.

Abruptly, he shakes his head and takes a huge step back. Rubbing the back of his neck, he chuckles nervously. “Um, shall we go?”

I blink. “Y-Yeah, just let me put on my shoes.”

He bobs his head up and down. “Sounds good. I’ll meet you in the truck.”

..::Author's Note::..

Hey guys! I'm sorry that it's short AGAIN but I plan on uploading the second part later today, if possible. It will be of their date! So if you have anything you want to see happen on their date today, comment below!