I'm In Twilight? Since When?

..::Chapter Ten::..

..::Faith Ellsworth's P.O.V.::.. 

Just as I’m about to go downstairs to make my coffee, I hear a honk. I walk over to my window and look down, seeing Wade leaning against a black truck. I hold up a finger signaling for him that I’ll be down in a minute, and toss on my leather jacket over my uniform blouse. Grinning, I bound downstairs, pour my coffee into a to-go mug, and head outside. It’s been a whole day since I saw him last and I feel so relieved. Yesterday was incredibly boring. All I did was watch sappy romance movies and eat ice cream. I felt like it was appropriate.

I am Wade Ryker’s girlfriend.

Wade Ryker is my boyfriend.

I skip towards him, feeling like I’m on some sort of high. Has he always been this attractive? His blonde hair is in its usual spikes but they are slightly droopy, probably due to the muggy weather. His eyes are a charcoal grey and are focused intently on me, as are mine on him. I’ve never been in like—let alone in love—with someone. My stomach has butterflies whenever I think about him.

Fudgesickles, I’m getting soft.

He closes the distance between us and places his hands on my hips, under the material of my shirt, rubbing his thumbs in circles. My skin smolders beneath his touch. He’s addicting, like my own personal brand of heroine.

Wow, now I'm Edward Cullen? Since When?

“Hey,” he finally says, in a tantalizing voice I might add, interrupting the non-awkward silence.

My gaze flickers down to his lips but then jump back up, embarrassed. “Hey yourself, Ryker.” I smirk. “So are you going to be my chauffer today?” I raise an eyebrow.

A wicked grin makes its way onto his face. “Nope, I just wanted to do this before I went to school.” He pecks me on the lips teasingly before turning around, pretending to get into his car and leave.

I roll my eyes and jump into the passenger seat. “To school, Jeeves!” I demand, pointing forwards. He laughs and drives.

As we pull up, I have the greatest idea. I get out of the car and rush over to Wade, pulling on his arm and whispering in his ear. He rolls his eyes but nods. We begin heading for the school building, but in… slow motion!

So much epicness shouldn’t be legal.

Wade and I walk to my locker and I grab my English textbook, putting it into my book bag. Suddenly, I'm being pressed up against the lockers. I look up at Wade, curious and embarrassed. I've never had so much human contact before I met Wade. Especially not this kind. 

His hands find their way back to my hips, sliding across my exposed skin. Warmth immediately washes over me and I suppress a sigh. He makes me feel so safe yet uncomfortable, in a good way. I bring my hands up around his neck, bringing him closer to me. He chuckles huskily, dipping his head down, and I can feel his breath on the nape of my neck. His lips don't make contact with me, but I can feel the tingles crawl over my entire body regardless.