Chapter Seven: Allen

Tim :) (Those muscles though)

The air was humid and a bit stifling, but Allen continued anyway. He had thought December was supposed to be a cold month no matter where one went in the United States, but apparently Florida didn't listen to rules. Instead it was warm and the air was far too heavy for his lungs to get accustomed to straight out of the airport.

Luckily his manager had added clothes that made him blend in, or else he would have been suffocated by fans before he could properly breathe in the different air. This was a huge change from what he had grown used to in Washington, where the air was misty but far lighter.

Ely and Mark weren't able to come on this trip, because apparently this specific vacation did not extend a paid invitation to annoying freeloaders. So that unfortunately meant Allen was all alone (well, he had Tim, but they weren't exactly close friends). Which was fine. He would just have to find out how to entertain himself for the next month. No problem.

He was bored already.

~(-.-)~

The hotel he had been checked into was high-quality, just like he was expecting. Apparently he would have had the penthouse, if some rich jerk wasn't hogging it all to himself. At least he was still in a beautiful room in a five-star hotel, because he honestly would not be able to spend a month in anything less than the best.

The decor was dark, with several floor-to-ceiling windows and cream curtains. Black and cream couches were placed intricately throughout the room, obviously way more than one person needed in a room, but it was pretty, so he wasn't complaining. The floor was a dark hardwood with a large soft rug in the middle. There were four ottomans and three coffee tables- again, way more than necessary. Honestly the room was a bit excessive, but it was definitely high quality, and that's what he liked.

Finally he spotted the large flat screen TV on the wall, and smiled. That's where he'd be spending a lot of time. One would think that with being a movie star and everything, it would take the magic out of TV, but it never did.

When he walked into the kitchen he was immediately intimidated. It looked like something one would have in a full sized house, and it wasn't something he would be touching. He hadn't even made cereal for himself in about ten years, being catered to by everyone, whether that be his mom or personal chefs, he never made his own food. So he made the decision then that he wouldn't enter the kitchen and only call for room service. Call him spoiled, because he really was. The life of a rich, doted on kid is one he had grown accustomed to over the years.

He practically ran to the bedroom, unable to wait any longer to see what luxuries awaited him. The interior had a neutral color scheme like the rest of the hotel. There was a king size bed in the center, covered by an intricate black and white duvet. At the foot of the bed was a cream half-circle couch with a glass coffee table. On the wall facing the couch and bed was another large TV, so Allen wouldn't even need to leave the room to watch stuff. Hanging from the ceiling was a small chandelier which cast crystallized light on the walls, adding a serene feeling to the room. It was beautiful with the huge window and amazing wall paintings. Allen felt as if this is what heaven was made of- chandeliers and beautiful pictures.

Dropping his luggage and ignoring his bodyguard that had followed him, he bounced onto the memory foam mattress, moaning with content as he sunk into the furniture. He sighed heavily, washing away all the stress the long movie period had accumulated.

He had finished the filming a week ago, and the director had propositioned a month-long vacation, expense free, as a reward for a job well done. Obviously it wasn't just him, but he had been cooped up with the other movie stars for almost a year and he was sick of their faces. So he was fine with getting a room all to himself where he wouldn't have to see the others unless he chose to or randomly bumped into them.