Part 13

*~*

I waited in the back room, waiting for the service to start. I wanted to surprise Dan before it started, though, and I knew perfectly well how. The wizards came up with this thing that sends to messages to people. This cloud will appear in front you and only you can see it as the words appear for the intended person. All you have to do is write a note on a special piece of paper, write whom is to receive it, and the words disappear.

I grabbed a quill and a piece of the special paper and started off my message.

Dear my soon-to-be husband,

Don't be worried on this glorious day for we shall be united in just a few moments. I'm absolutely overjoyed that I met you and I can't imagine it if I hadn't. I'm glad I got you to listen to those legends that first day. What if I hadn't? Would you have went into the room? I'm glad you went into the room. It led to me proposing. I'm glad I proposed. You said yes! I'm ecstatic that you said yes. Now we can live together happily and grow our kingdom with padding feet running about; just imagine it! I love you Daniel James Howell! The service will start soon, I'll be the one standing at the alter.

I finished off the message and sent it to him. It wasn't too long of a wait before before the mist appeared before me and words floated, demanding immediate attention.

You're going to make me a blubbering mess before the service even starts! You are extremely cheesy and I love you for it Philip Michael Lester. I'll see you soon as I'll be the one walking down the isle.

I chuckled lightly before it was time to head out. There would be a lot of royal rituals we'd have to go through before finally being able to call each other ours.