pt 10

Road Rage!

A couple of months have passed and Knock Out haven't stopped teasing her about that moment she had with Soundwave.He would say things that he picked up from Earthlings to confuse her. Later on, she would find out and blush like mad, making her rear lights turn on (which are on both of her hips).

But ever since that day, they both became much more closer. She would hug him to surprise him, which never works and he would place his forehead on hers and they would stay like that for a few minutes.

But even though they became closer than before, their relationship didn't actually go to the next step.

Missions has gone by and the Decepticons have a huge stock on Energon. That means, there won't be any missions for the time being, which made Lunar Chase a bit annoyed.

She was sitting on the outside hangar of the Nemesis and watching the clouds pass by. This was one her favorite places to get some quiet time. Sure, there's the humming sound of the engine of the Nemesis but watching the scenery pass by her, she felt at peace. And it was quite interesting to watch the different type of environment they encounter along the way. From space, to icy mountains, to a tropical rain forest. Earth was amazing to her. She didn't see why most of the Decepticons hated this planet.

I'm going to be stuck in this ship until something good happens. But since I'm stuck here, I guess I could go and talk with Soundwave or with Steve...who should I visit first?

Lunar Chase couldn't make up her mind. She stood up and went back inside, deciding that she would take a walk around the Nemesis.

She must have walk that ship a thousand times or more! But it was good use some of your energy, instead of being a coach potato.

As she made a turn, she bumped into Knock Out, who looked like he was sneaking around.

"What are you doing?" Lunar Chase asked as he look around a bit.

"Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Walking around since there's nothing to do."

"Well...I guess telling you won't hurt..." he looked around again and stared back at him. "Want to go racing with the humans?"

Lunar Chase raised an optic brow. "Racing? Humans have that sport?"

"Well, not similar to the ones on Cybertron but still just exciting. A little. So? What do you say? Since you don't got nothing to do at the moment."

Lunar Chase began to think about it for a few seconds but shrug her shoulders and nod her head.

************************************************************

On the other side of the ground bridge, it was night time. They were on the outskirts of a unknown city. From a distance, they both hear car engines, lots of them. Knock Out transformed and began to drive away and Lunar Chase quickly followed.

During these months, Knock Out and Breakdown tinted her windows so dark that it was almost impossible to see in the car. That way, the humans wouldn't know that this is car that has no driver.

As they drove down the street, Lunar Chase saw lights up ahead and as they got closer, she saw cars and humans. She learned that the vehicles were sparkless and has nothing to do with Cybertron.

As they drove by, the humans began to stare at them. Lunar Chase began to get nervous since most of the humans were looking at her. She heard them talk about BMW i8 and she knew that this car mod was not in stores so she guess that they were curious to see how it ended up here and who's the belonger.