pt 9

Rock Smash

It's been 7 months since Megatron's departure and Lunar Chase started to talk to Soundwave again. Even though she still feels weird around him, she still has those mixed feelings.

But she wasn't the only one feeling that way. Soundwave felt nervous around her. He too was having mixed feeling but he can easily hide them. But since Lunar Chase has been hanging around him for decades, she learned how to read his emotions.

Lunar Chase was still pissed at Knock Out but she doesn't to show it because it will please him to see her like that.

Lunar Chase has been getting assignments from Starscream but it was all the same. Find Energon, get the miners, collect Energon, look for more. It was a never ending cycle and it was annoying her.

But this one was going to be the biggest yet.

Lunar Chase was standing in front of a not so tall mountain and her locator was spiking. Hovering above her was the Nemesis.

"Oh yeah, this is a huge deposit." She said through her commlink.

"Alright. We're coming down." said a miner named Tony.

The yellow elevator lowered down, along with a group of miners and drillers. Once they hit ground, the drillers began to drill through the rocky wall. The yellow beam went back up and in a couple of minutes, the Nemesis began to fly away.

That was always the plan; drop off a group of miners and leave. Then come back when the Energon is ready for delivery.

It took them a couple of hours to create a tunnel. As they miners digged, Lunar Chase scanned for Energon along the way. The locator beep lowly but then beep rapidly as she walked towards a wall. She blasted through and found some Energon crystals.

It was like that for hours, scanning, digging, and retrieving. So far, the Vehicons were retrieving the Energon crystals successfully and putting them into boxes. While they were doing that, Lunar Chase roam the inside of the mountain. She was doing it not only looking for more Energon but for some fun.

Lunar Chase kept on walking but as she was doing that, she began to think about these past few months.

I'm glad I started to hang out with Soundwave again. He seemed pleased that I'm talking to him again.

Then she slightly blushed remembering what Knock Out said to her at Germany.

Now that I think about it, I think I am starting to really like Soundwave...even being near him makes my circuits tingle and I feel so warm. I wonder if he sees me more than a friend.

Lunar Chase blushed even more to the thought of her being with him. Then her locator device beeped loudly and she looked at it with a glare, ruining her pleasant thoughts.

She stood up and followed the beeping. As she walked, the signal was getting strong and she stopped until she was standing in front of a rocky wall.

"Well, if there's more Energon, I guess it wouldn't hurt to dig a bit more."

She changed her right hand into her blade and began to slash. Apparently, her blade wasn't so effective so she changed it into her blaster and began to shoot her way in. But what Lunar Chase didn't know what that the rocky wall was supporting the upper levels. The signal was getting stronger as she blasted her way even more. And just when she saw an Energon crystal, everything began to shake violently.

She look around in panic as rocks from the ceiling began to cave in on her.

Oh scrap!

She began to make a run for the exit.