pt 8

Development

"Wow. Earth looks amazing!"

Soundwave finally finished showing what he saw and learn about this blue planet and her smile never disappeared from her face. It was kind of amusing to him, seeing her acting like a child again. Fiddling around in her spot, listening to playbacks from his missions or when he spied on others.

"Man, I can't wait to get off the Nemesis and explore this planet! But I'm assign with the lower Decepticons, meaning my brethren....why do you think Lord Megatron treat me like that? I feel he thinks of me like a scrap heap."

Soundwave stared at her as he look down in sadness.

All she has to do is prove herself that she's better than some regular drone. But since Lord Megatron is leaving tomorrow....wait. I could record her when the moment of her being far more useful than a Vehicon. That way, when Lord Megatron returns, I would show them to him.

Then he shook his head.

Why am I thinking of this anyway? Why do I care on how Lunar Chase feels?

Lunar Chase looks up and stares at him. For some unknown reason, he tensed up, his spark slightly accelerating. Lunar Chase noticed his slightly different behavior and tilt her head in question.

"You okay? Are you kind of nervous that our leader will be gone for Primus knows how long?"

He nod his head, he lied.

"Yeah. Me too. It will be kind of weird of having Starscream commanding us. Well, weird to you since I already know how that felt like on Cybertron. Anyway, I should probably go to bed now. See ya."

After giving off her smile, she stood up and left his chamber. Soundwave sat there, just staring at his door, her smile stuck in his processor. He won't admit it but he was glad that she was back. She made their ship much more brighter with her smile. And its funny because when he recalled that every time she would run into him when she was a sparkling, she would smile or grin, as though happy to see him.

He remember when she got drunk and how he heard that she consider him a friend, which surprised him. No one thought of him as a friend which he would understand since they're at war and have no time for friendship.

But still, she was always kind to him and always wanting to talk to him, even if he doesn't speak at all.

He mimic her sigh, so many stellar cycles ago and he still has her sigh. Which he doesn't know why he still does. But all he did was shrug and decided to get some recharge.

********************************************************

The next day, the Decepticons bid their Leader safe travels and he was gone. Soon after that, everyone went back to work. Lunar Chase didn't really know what to do.

I guess I should just wait until someone informs us that we found some Energon. But what should I do when that happens? Maybe the commander might have a job for me.

With a shrug, she decided to go look for Starscream.

********************************************************

Sadly enough, Starscream didn't had any assignments yet for her. He was annoyed and said that he barely became pre-leader and hasn't plan out anything yet and that she should just stay put.

Lunar Chase grumbled under voice.

Stupid flyer. I wonder what the drones are doing? Maybe I will be able to find Mike here!