Chapter 14

Thank you everyone who has read my story. Please comment if you want a book two where Rumiko will venture into Shippuden! Or if you want me to make another fanfiction. I have another book I'm currently writing so please check that out soon. And without further ado! Chapter 14!

********************

***Rumiko's POV***

     It's been a couple hours since I found out Sasuke left the village. I kept his letter in my pocket, repeating the words in my head... "I love you... Please don't look for me."

     How could I not look for him!? I was pacing back and forth rapidly in the Hokage's office with Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Neji, and some others.

     "Rumi-chan?" Naruto placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. I gave him a small smile and faced the Hokage. She told us we needed to put a team together to find and ring back Sasuke. Immediately I volunteered but Tsunade-sama shot me down saying I was too emotionally attached to this to go. Instead she put a team of Naruto, Shika, Neji, Choji, and Kiba together to being back Sasuke.

     We all gathered at the gate headed out of the village. Sakura was sobbing loudly and begging Naruto to bring Sasuke back. I sat with my knees pulled to my chest and my head down feeling utterly numb to everything. I was still in denial of Sasuke leaving apparently.

     There was a tapping n my shoulder and I looked up to see Naruto smiling at me, "Don't worry Rumi-chan! I'll bring Sasuke back for sure! So please don't frown anymore!" I smiled at him but he could tell I was still very upset. I gave him a hug and waved to everyone before the headed out.

     I immediately sent word to Lady Tsunade that I was going back to my village to train and left before she could potentially stop me. I went back to the wolves to learn more about Ryuu and become stronger by working with him. As I made it there I noticed a dark presence and looked around for the source. A man stepped out with a mask covering his face. He had gray-white hair and wasn't much taller than me.

     "Who are you? You smell familiar but I can't quiet tell." I asked him getting into a defensive stance.

     "I can take you to Sasuke." He simply said and my ear twitched.

     "Then take me to him." I demanded.

     "I will but first you have to agree that you will join him in coming to Orochimaru."

     "Hell no! I'm not going with that creep! And I'm going to take Sasuke back to the Leaf Village when you take me to him!" I growled low and he giggled.

     "You won't be able to bring him back. No matter how many times you drag him back to your shit village he will just leave again. He and Orochimaru can use you though. You do have the matching half of the curse mark. He wants to remove it from you and completely give it to the Uchiha boy. You can come with me willingly or by force."

     I starred at him and agreed to his plan but I was lying so he would take me to where Sasuke was. He held out his hand and I took it and in an instant we were at a valley with two large statues and a waterfall between them. I could see Naruto and Sasuke standing on top of the statues. I went to ask to mysterious guy something but when I turned around he was gone.

     "SASUKE!!" I yelled and he looked towards me and his eyes widened.

     "I told you to not come for me idiot! I told you that for your own protection! He wants you too!" Sasuke yelled down to me.

     "I know! Some strange guy came to me and told me everything when I went back to visit my village. Sasuke just come back to the village please!" I pleaded but he looked away.