The Forgotton 3

Hello everyone!!!!! Its time for chapter 3!!! I'm so excited and I hope that everyone enjoys it and I hope that many people read this. I just want to thank everyone for reading my story :)

##########################

Chapter 3

I waited for my new sensei to arrive to meet us for the first time. Naruto was setting up a trap for our sensei. He placed an eraser between the door and the frame so when he opened it, it would hit him in the head.

"I hope you know that that is not going to work." I stared with one eye open looking up from my nap.

"She's not wrong. This guy is a Jonin, there is no way he is gonna fall for a cheap trick like that." Sasuke added.

Just as Sasuke said that, a hand appeared at the door and our sensei walked in. I can't believe it but the eraser actually hit him in the head. He turned toward us with an angry expression and just stared.

"HA! I KNEW IT! He did fall for it! You're such an idiot." Naruto screamed and Sasuke sweat dropped.

"My first impression of you guys, you're a bunch of idiots. Though it's not bad to see you again, Rumiko." I smiled at him and put my head back down. I listened as Sakura told Kakashi that she tried to stop him but that was all a lie because I could smell the anticipation on her.

"Meet me on the roof and I'll tell you what we are doing next." He said and disappeared in a puff of smoke. We all stared at each other wondering what it is we could be doing. After about five minutes we all walked up to the roof. I summoned Arora to me so I could introduce her too. We saw Kakashi sitting and we all sat next to each other. first was Naruto, to his right Sakura, then Sasuke and me.

"Alright, now that you're all here, I want you to introduce yourselves. I'd like you to say your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future. You start." he points at Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! BELIEVE IT!!! I like instant ramen in a cup and going to Ichirakus ramen shop even more. I don't like waiting three minutes for the instant ramen to be done, ummm, my hobby is eating ramen and in the future I'll become the Hokage! BELIEVE IT!!!" He smiled while the only thing I was thinking of is how much he thinks about ramen. Although I liked his enthusiasm. With his kind of attitude I know he can achieve whatever he wants in life.

"Next."

"My name is Sakura Haruno, I like........ hehe," she blushes and glances at Sasuke, "I dislike Naruto, my hobby is..................hehehehe, and my dream is................" She blushes really hard and gets a nose bleed. I can only imagine what she is thinking about. "Next."

"Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like many things, I hate a lot of things, I don't have any hobbies, and my dream is to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." Wow......... that was not very explanatory. He didn't say all that much but it's not like I will either. With that attitude I assume he's a total buzzkill, am I right? "Next."

"My name is Rumiko Korodon. Things I like........ my wolves. Things I dislike, people, and the man who murdered my whole clan in a matter of hours. My hobby is training and my dream is......................." I didn't answer and I noticed that Sasuke was glancing at me. Probably because he was interested in the murder of my clan. I smirked at him. (That's right, you heard me Sasuke. And I know you know who did it. well you will because I'll tell you later.)

"So what is your dream?" asked Sakura. She smelled of fear but also interest.

"My dream is............... To get revenge on him, and then live happy with someone I love, because my sister didn't want me to be consumed with hatred and revenge." I frowned remembering the incident. I began to feel dizzy and before I knew it I was falling forwards and losing consciousness.