Barry Allen /The Flash - Help is on the Way

(Requested by musicgirl553 )

You struggle against the rope that binds your wrists together. You let out a yell in frustration. You really hope Barry will be here soon, or you might have to kill him.

"Hey! Is anyone there!" You yell into the darkness that surrounds you. You listen to your voice echoing and come to the conclusion your inside some type of large building.

"Let me out now or I'll..." You yell, but you can't think of what to say, so your voice tapers off towards the end.

"You'll what?" A voice whispers from the darkness. If you've ever watched a horror movie where the whispering moves around so quickly , you have no idea where its coming from, that's exactly what this was like.

"Excuse me, ghost person, but could you release me. I'm starting to get wrist burns." You say.

"I need you," the voice says again. You begin to recognize it as a man's voice.

"Well, that's sweet of you, but I'm already in a pretty committed relationship." You say.

"That's why your here." The man says.

"Ohhhh!" You say as realization hits you. He wants Barry aka 'The Flash'. How did he know you guys were together. You conclude that it doesn't matter and you hope Barry won't fall for it. In the back of your mind you know Barry is coming no matter what, even if he knew this was a trap.

"How dare you use me as bait! Just because I'm Barry's significant other, doesn't mean you can kidnap me." You say.

The voice stops moving and a bright light flips on.

The man in yellow stands a few feet ahead of you.

"Yes it does," he chuckles.

"Excuse me, but I believe your looking for me." Barry says as he knocks over the man.

The reverse flash gets up quickly.

"Barry, nice of you to join us." He says.

"Well, isn't that what you want?" He says as runs in circles. On one of the passes, he unties your wrists.

"Thanks," you say as you rub your wrists.

Barry and reverse flash begin fighting so quickly, you can't tell who's winning. You fold up the folding chair that you were tied to and pick it up by the legs.

Suddenly, they stop moving around and Barry is lying on the ground. The reverse flash has his back facing to you.

"Looks like I beat you, Allen." He says as he stares down at Barry's unconscious body.

You walk behind him and swing the chair. You hit him in the head and he collapses.

You run over to Barry and slap him.

"Ow!" He says as he sits up.

"Let's go Barry, reverse flash is down for now." You say as you pull him to his feet.

"How?" He says puzzled.

"I hit him with a chair." You smile.

"Yeah, that's why I love you, (y/n)." He says.

"I know." you giggle.