Nightwing - Please Help

(Requested by Imaginemarvel )

The warehouse is empty.

Well, almost empty. A dark figure scans a table of instruments. His fingers brush over each knife and scalpel. He finally falls upon a small knife with a curved blade.

Behind him, you begin to stir. Slowly you open your eyes only to be greeted by blinding light. Your hands are tied down to a cold metal chair, and your head aches.

"Well, hello there. I see your awake," the man grins at you. His face scares you. Its smeared with white grease makeup, with black rimmed eyes, and a crimson smile.

"Why am I here? Whats going on?" You question.

"I was bored and you were alone, so I thought I'd have some fun. You're very nice looking (y/n). To bad I'm going to kill you." he giggles. He holds up the knife to your face," You wanna know how I got these scars?"

"Not really! Come on Joker! Don't you have any other lines?" Calls a voice from the rafters. You recognize Nightwing's voice, and breathe a sigh of relief. After becoming the newest Batgirl, Nightwing and you grew extremely close. Romantically close.

"Well, it looks like we have company," growls the Joker, he then taunts Nightwing "Come on down bird brain. But if you come any closer, I will kill (y/n) faster than you can say 'holy murder, batman!"

You see his outline land silently on the ground, just out of the light.

"Let (y/n) go, Joker." Nightwing calls to him.

"Um, let me think about it. No."

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" he addresses you. His voice is calm and sweet.

"Im fine," you answer. But in truth, you're tied to chair next to a murdering psychopath who has a knife pressed against your cheek. So, not okay.

Suddenly, a short black stick comes flying out from the darkness. It knocks the blade out of the Joker's hand, but the knife slices your cheek, leaving a line of blood.

Nightwing flies from the shadows and lands near the Joker.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" he flashs you a smile before kicking the Joker sqaure in the chest, sending him backwards.

"Well, you know, just having fun," you answer as he removes your binds. He then pulls you into his arms, crushing you in a tight hug.

I was so worried, (y/n)," he whispers in your ear. He then pulls away to examine the cut on your cheek. After he determines its not deep, he places a kiss on your lips.

"Thanks for the help," you whisper as you both handcuff the joker to a pole.

Thanks to Imaginemarvel for being my first request! I really enjoyed writing this.