Jason Todd/Red Hood - Choose

You begin hyperventilating. The hood over your head blocks out light and leaves you panicking. The air in the bag is stale and its giving you a headache. You try to move your arms but they are tied around a chair, as are you legs. Where ever you are, its freezing and a sharp wind bites your skin. You begin violently shivering. The bag is suddenly pulled off your head revealing that you are perched precariously on the edge of a tall building. You scream.

"Surprise!" A voice yells. You try to turn around but you're afraid if you move, you'll fall off.

"Hopefully, I can get Red Hood out here. You don't mind being bait do you?" The joker leans over the edge of the building so you can see him. He has an eyebrow raised as he waits for an answer.

You look at him really confused and he moves back out of view.

"I'll take that as a yes." He says.

He pushes your chair closer to the edge and ties a rope to it. You begin screaming as he ties the last knot.

"Wow, that's loud." The Joker mutters to himself.

"All done. Now, we just have to wait for Red Hood. I really enjoy doing this to him." Joker said as he hopped up on the edge and walked towards you, "Maybe, one day, he'll actually chose to kill me."

He reached you and hopped back down.

"Let her go, Joker," a different voice says from behind you.

You feel the chair tilt forward and you let out a whimper.

"Not the best choice of words," he chuckles. He pulls out a knife and cuts the rope that stands between you and a seventy foot drop.

Suddenly, your falling. The earth moving towards you at an alarming rate. You squeeze your eyes shut as you prepare to slam into the pavement. As quickly as you were faling, now you weren't moving at all.

You open your eyes, expecting to see the after life. But instead, a red figure looms above you, untying your restraints.

"Great. I'm in the other place." You groan as he helps you up.

"Very funny. Your safe now." He says with a fake laugh.

You grab his arms and pull him into a hug. He stiffens up and his hands clench by his side.

"Thank you," you say into his shoulder. You start to cry.

"Yeah. You're welcome." He says, trying to pull you off him.

Finally, he gives up and wraps his arms around your back.