Superman/I Save You

(Requested by Thunder_Cluck )

The stairs up to your apartment seem like they go on forever. You feel like your legs are going to colapse. After working on your feet as a police officer all day, and then doing your weekly karate lesson, you were exahausted. You had to chase five purse snatchers, three car thiefs, and one dog napper.

You finally reach the top and are about to turn the key when you stop. A strange noise comes from the roof. You hear a loud bang and then a yell. Slowly, you back away from your door and lean backwards over the railing, trying to see whats going on.

Suddenly a piece of debri flys off the roof and it's followed closely by gunshots.

All thoughts of going into your apartment are gone. You bust into a run for the stairwell. You are running on adrenaline and forget about your tired and achey limbs.

The door to the roof is locked. You pull out your .45 caliber handgun you carry at all times. You shoot the lock and kick to door open. Police instincts you guess.

Your hands drop to your sides and jaw drops. Superman and two other men are battling on your roof. One of the men is Lex Luther. Superman turns and looks up at you. He begins to speak, but Luther takes that as an opportunity and pulls out a green crystal shard from his pocket. He stabs it into superman's shoulder and he crumbles to the ground. You pull your gun back up and fire at the other guy. He drops and you aim at Luther.

He points a gun from his pocket at you, and now you both stand there, weapons draw.

"Sir, drop the weapon and put your hands on your head." You order.

"Hmm... let me think about it," he mocks, "no."

He slowly walks up to the edge of the roof. You watch in horror, thinking he's going to jump.

Suddenly, there is a helicopter and he jumps on. You curse under your breath. You drop your weapon to your side and head over to superman. Luther flies away.

"Are you okay, sir?" You ask.

"Kryptonite," he says through clenched teeth.

You look at the green crystal in his shoulder. Carfully, you pull it out.

As soon as its fully removed, you stick it in a napkin you had in your pocket and ball it up.

"Thank you...?" He says as he gets back up, fully recovered.

"Im lieutenant (y/n)." You say.

"Id be in trouble if you hadn't been here."

"Well, its a good thing I know how to open a locked door." You say with a smile.

You can't help but be enchanted by his beautiful blue eyes. Superman stares back into your (y/e/c) eyes and you move closer together.

Sure enough, he places a kiss on your lips. He wraps his arms around your waist and you kiss back.

You pull apart and smile.

"See ya around?" You ask.

"Of course." He answers before flying off.

Your friends at the station would never believe you.