Barry Allen/The Flash - Secret Identity

( Requested by awesomepretender75 )

You scan over your notes, but your mind is on your boyfriend Barry Allen who's late once again. You glance up as someone enters the room.

"You're late, Barry." You quip, "Per the usual.

"Im sorry, (y/n)." He apologizes as he grabs a envelope of reports, and begins reading.

You stand and walk over to him. Then, you give him a tight hug and a kiss to the cheek.

"Its okay, I dont hold grudges," you giggle,"But, this is getting a little old."

"I know." He sighs before placing a kiss on your lips. You break apart at the sound of breaking glass. The door to the forensic department is shattered. A man stands with a gun pointed at you both.

Before you even have a chance to talk, the bullet exits the gun. You shut your eyes, expecting a feeling of pain, but you feel air move around you. Your eyes bust open to see a blur taking down the gunman.

You look down to see you are ten feet from where you stood before, and Barry is gone.

Barry quickly returns to the room with his coat on fire.

"Um, Barry," you gesture to his jacket.

He looks down and realizes its on fire. He quickly throws it to the ground, stomping it out.

"Barry, why didn't you tell me you were the Flash?" You question, after a moment of realization.

"Well, It just was never the right time." He rubs his necks and smiles at the ground.

You walk over and hug him yet again.

"Barry Allen; the fastest man on earth, always late." You smile.