Prologue

*2 Years Later*

Sitting in the hair and make up chair, Aaliyah gets dolled up for her shoot

Sitting in the hair and make up chair, Aaliyah gets dolled up for her shoot. After that very first shoot, things took off. It wasn't long before she was signed Wilhelmina Models, one of the most prominent talent agencies in the world.

While becoming such a hot commodity, she still make sure she continues her duty as a mother and wife. At times it seems hard, but Colin has been nothing but supportive, and helpful through it all.

It's February and the since the 49ers didn't make playoffs, it's off-season for Colin. It's been a while since the 49ers have made the playoffs, and each year, the trade rumors never seize, keeping Colin on his toes.

Even though 49ers aren't in the Super Bowl, and despite Colin's "if i'm not in the Super Bowl, i'm not going to the game" mentality, he, Aaliyah and their kids will be going to support Odell because the Giants are representing the NFC this year.

Aaliyah couldn't be more happier for her bestfriend's husband and felt it was only right that they were all there to support. Which is why after the shoot, Aaliyah will be meeting up with Colin and the kids in Miami.

*******************

"Daddy, I can't find my shoes." Riley complains all the way from her room. Colin walks in to see what the commotion is about.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I can't find my shoes."

"Which shoes Ry...and keep it down, I just put your brothers to sleep...something you need to be doing."

"My black nike trainers!"

"Well, maybe if you cleaned this closet of yours, you'd be able to find something." He says after taking a look in her walk-in closet.

"It is cleaned."

"Oh, this is cleaned to you. You know if your mama was here she'd have a fit."

"Yeah, well she's not here. She never is."

"Riley that's not true."

"I'll find some other shoes to wear." She walks into her closet.

"I want you in bed in the next 10 minutes."

"K."

Riley hasn't quite to adjust to her mother's new found fame and the demand for her to be places other than home. Colin tries his best to make sure she knows why Aaliyah is gone at time, but after Riley has been attached to her hip her whole life, he can understand why it's so hard.