Lavanya Stars

Name: Lavanya Elizabeth Stars (Lava for short)

Age: 17

Height: 5' 10"

Description: she has shoulder length brown hair with slight natural red highlights, greyish blue eyes, she always wears jeans and long sleeve shirts or sweatshirts to cover the bruises, she has a very athletic build.

Loves anything mechanical she wanted to become an inventor, but once she tried building something and it didn't end well Her dad wasn't to happy about her bringing 'crap' into the house, She was very skilled in fighting before she was broken.

When Lava was 11 her mother died in a car accident on her way to pick lava up from school. Right after that her Father moved them far away from the city. He moved them out to a little pace in the middle of no where called Jasper, Nevada.

Now on with the story

AN: Hey everyone this is one of my first stories EVER. So updates will be really slow and this story will probably turn out like crap but I'm going to give it a try. Feel free to leave any comments

Also I am only going to say this once: I, sadly, do not own Transformers or transformers Prime or any of It's characters or even the shows story line that all belongs to Hasbro. I only own My OC Lava and any of her story. I apologize if my story is similar to someone else's I swear I'm not doing it on purpose.

Till all are one

Wildfire